“Nothing special, but friendly, affordable and sympathatic restaurant”
Review of Dos Mons Grill

Dos Mons Grill
Ranked #1,445 of 11,885 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighborhood: Sant Marti
Description: Stakehouse & Burger Bar in the middle of Poblenou neighborhood in Barcelona, specialized in Burgers, best cuts of grilled meat and dishes to share.
Reviewed October 15, 2018

It's a good restaurant, specialized on home-made burgers and steaks. The boss was very friendly and nice. I ate a burger with pork meat, an egg, cheese and onions. The whole burger was very good and when I asked for spicy sauce, I got some with tobasco. The offered french fries were also home made and very good. Even the dessert was delicious. The card in English made me a bit laugh, so, please work on in it, cause there a some bad errors in the english translation ;-)
For me as a swissman, it was very affordable. Not cheap, but affordable. I paid for the burger with fries, a glass of wine, a bottle of still water, the dessert and a esspresso macchiato EUR 24. The restaurant is close to the Rambla del Poblenou in the Poblenou-district.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Mike K

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We were a group of four. Two had burgers and two had burgers. The steaks were some of the best we have tasted. The burgers were very good aswell. The owner is very welcoming and the staff great. Would recommend this to all my friends traveling to Barcelona.
Thanks for a wonderful evening!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Returned to this lovely wee restaurant after a great meal on our last visit to Barca. I had the classic burger and it was delicious, one of the best burgers I’ve ever had. Topped with bacon and cheese and caramelised onions. It comes with chips which are more like potato chips but they taste good. Finished off with a delicious chocolate cake. Husband had a steak which was also delicious. Service was excellent and owner David is very friendly. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Gartclashgirl
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Again a place with honest food. These people know what they are doing. We had hamburgers and Iberian ribs. The best. Sweet service, and we got a local shot as a gesture after dinner. Would go back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

The sirloin steak with fries was simply great! I enjoyed it and would recommend everyone to visit this comfortable place!

Date of visit: January 2018