Open today: 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Review Highlights
One of the highlights of our Spain holiday!

We had a fantastic evening with Carmen learning how to make Sangria, Paella and Catalan Creme. The... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MariB444
Durbanville, South Africa
More than just a cooking class!

The cooking class was more than just a cooking class it was an insight into culture in Spain... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Chelseysorbo

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $43.43
from $93.72
from $85.72
from $97.14
More Info
All reviews catalan cream tomato bread paella tortillas highly recommend this class catalan cooking beautiful kitchen spanish food wonderful cooking class learning how cooking school crema catalana pan con tomate boqueria market learned how learn how amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2018

We had a really fun night with the Foodie Experience's chefs, Angeles & Carmen. There were approx 15 people in the group from the US and Europe. Everyone had a role in the preparation of our dinner. Our chefs gave great directions, always with patience and a sense of humor. The food was delicious and plentiful.We were sent the recipes for the foods included in our menu. My husband and I would highly recommend this company if you want to take a cooking class in Barcelona.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Carmen was such an awesome host; she made the group feel like family. Her paella recipe is so good and we each had parts to play in creating the dinner, dessert, and sangria. It was the perfect amount of cooking, hanging out, listening to stories, and asking questions. Great tour; would recommend to anyone! Individuals, couples, families, friends.

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Took this class with my mother and husband. It's a really nice kitchen and Angeles was a great teacher. We did so much in the 3 hours. It was nice cooking together with other people and doing dishes we all shared. I highly recommend it, eating the food at the end was great.

Reviewed November 3, 2018

Angeles is so sweet and very helpful! The class was fun and you get to meet new people as well. The class was also very informative! I can't wait to give this a try at home! I highly recommend this class if you are in barcelona! It honestly feels like you're cooking at home with friends, again such a great experience!!

1  Thank Courtney G
Reviewed November 3, 2018

My boyfriend brought me here as a surprise for my birthday. At first, I was skeptical. I've done these cooking classes before and they're interesting but I sometimes feel like an audience member on a cooking show. However, having just moved to Barcelona I figured I would go without complaining since he was being extremely thoughtful. LET ME TELL YOU. It was absolutely amazing. You actually have to make the food yourself, and you actually learn how these things work. It's not watching, but instead only doing. In fact, our teacher Angeles did no cooking. She was there to actually teach us how to cook real Spanish (and Catalan) food. Angeles felt like an actual person and not some teacher who was doing this because of money. She was excited to meet everyone and to really share her culture as a Spaniard. The kitchen is beautiful and clean, the food is fresh and not stale. Everything is well thought out and tediously paid attention to. I loved it. And since I live here, I would probably take friends when they come to visit!! That's how great she was.

1  Thank KCM2019