This hotel is situated yards from Las Ramblas and with a bus stop right outside the door. Rooms were a good size and I loved the little balcony that I could watch the bustling street from. We stayed on room only basis so didn't sample the food here as so many lovely places to eat within walking distance. Also, two of Gaudi's houses were only a few minutes walk away. We would stay here again as the situation is so convenient.
EAven though we were on the main street, when the doors are closed you can't hear the traffic.
On the negative side, because it's a design hotel, there was a lack of shelves to put toiletries etc on. And no drawers for clothes so we had to use the suitcases for storage.
We booked through Secret Escapes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars BCN Design Hotel is set in an elegant building on the Paseo de Gracia, next to Rambla Cataluña, dating from the second half of the 19th century when the connecting road was built to join up the two most important cities in the region: Barcelona and Gracia. Our boutique hotel in Barcelona provides free Wi-Fi connection and a gym. The bar-cafeteria offers excellent buffet breakfasts, a fine assortment of tapas, a specially selected range of wines and cavas and two ambiances to choose from with a spacious lounge with vistas of the Paseo de Gracia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eurostars BCN Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars BCN Design Barcelona, Catalonia
- Eurostars Bcn Design Hotel Barcelona