We stayed here in February. The reception was friendly and helpful, the room was large and the bed comfortable. However: the sinks in the room were ridiculous with nowhere to put soap or towels. There were no shelves for clothes. Only one chair in the room. Shower was large but lacked ventilation - smelt musty. The lift near the room made a noise going up and down. We did not take any meals at the hotel so cannot comment on this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars BCN Design Hotel is set in an elegant building on the Paseo de Gracia, next to Rambla Cataluña, dating from the second half of the 19th century when the connecting road was built to join up the two most important cities in the region: Barcelona and Gracia. Our boutique hotel in Barcelona provides free Wi-Fi connection and a gym. The bar-cafeteria offers excellent buffet breakfasts, a fine assortment of tapas, a specially selected range of wines and cavas and two ambiances to choose from with a spacious lounge with vistas of the Paseo de Gracia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eurostars BCN Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars BCN Design Barcelona, Catalonia
- Eurostars Bcn Design Hotel Barcelona