“Brilliant!”

Flamenco Ramblas
Ranked #30 of 107 Concerts & Shows in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Flamenco Ramblas offers you the best flamenco shows in Barcelona.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Such a wonderful act to see. Very talented artists who perform at this cost but well established show. Don't bother getting there early as they won't let you in until just 10minutes prior and then they call your name by order of reservation date. A welcome drink is included to sip on as you enjoy the show. It is truly fantastic! We had front seats which I highly recommend

1  Thank almond6

Reviewed June 12, 2017

We chose the show and one drink option. We booked the same day, which was nice. (I noticed that the restaurant was bustling and full, so perhaps we should have added dinner). Allow plenty of time to arrive. It was a long walk to the end of the main street and the building was a bit hard to find. The dancers were all very talented, he musicians were very good, and the show was very enjoyable!.They changed costumes often. I would recommend it to everyone. It was a little pricey for a 1 hour show.

1  Thank Angela C
Reviewed May 27, 2017

We booked late for the drink and dance show and wow we were luck to get good seats and througherly enjoyed the show. What power and passion these dances put into their show, just amazing. I would recommend anyone to see this.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

My daughter is taking flamenco lessons so this was a must while at Barcelona.
The show is professional and great, in. Small theater which makes it more personal and fine view of the stage from any location

See more reviews
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

I know nothing about Flamenco and we had not booked a show before coming to Barcelona so when we walked past Flamenco Ramblas and the ticket sellers approached us we were interested. We opted for downstairs which was 25euro each but for which we paid 20euro.
Venue was good but seating was on first in best dressed so lots of the later customers were complaining about their seats. I think every seat would be fine for viewing.
My verdict from this show is I don't like Flamenco. In this show there was more singing than dancing and it just wasn't to my liking. It was long mournful music and I couldn't wait to get out of there but it was only an hour and it was worth it to get a taste of it.

2  Thank rosieg1900