“This was great!”

Flamenco Ramblas
Ranked #30 of 107 Concerts & Shows in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Flamenco Ramblas offers you the best flamenco shows in Barcelona.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed May 27, 2017

We booked late for the drink and dance show and wow we were luck to get good seats and througherly enjoyed the show. What power and passion these dances put into their show, just amazing. I would recommend anyone to see this.

1  Thank Peter H

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

My daughter is taking flamenco lessons so this was a must while at Barcelona.
The show is professional and great, in. Small theater which makes it more personal and fine view of the stage from any location

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

I know nothing about Flamenco and we had not booked a show before coming to Barcelona so when we walked past Flamenco Ramblas and the ticket sellers approached us we were interested. We opted for downstairs which was 25euro each but for which we paid 20euro.
Venue was good but seating was on first in best dressed so lots of the later customers were complaining about their seats. I think every seat would be fine for viewing.
My verdict from this show is I don't like Flamenco. In this show there was more singing than dancing and it just wasn't to my liking. It was long mournful music and I couldn't wait to get out of there but it was only an hour and it was worth it to get a taste of it.

2  Thank rosieg1900
Reviewed October 19, 2016

My husband had never seen a Flamenco show, so when traveling to Spain we waited to be in Barcelona to book a show, assuming it would be the best entertainment possible. This was the most disappointing entertainment of our entire trip! I've seen multiple Flamenco shows in Madrid and in Mexico and they were fabulous. Flamenco Ramblas was painful. The first clue was the music, the guitarist and drummer started off strong, but then the music and woman and man singing it sounded like music from the Mid-East and chanting. The costumes were not attractive and the female performers were grossly overweight. All dances were individual, no couple dancing. One man danced and he was a good dancer, but the music again was terrible. I would not recommend this show to anyone, we almost walked out. Do not waste your money!

2  Thank Jan L
José M, Propietario at Flamenco Ramblas, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Thank you for coming to our show and your opinion Jan. We are sorry that your expectations were different from what you had the oportunity to see at Flamenco Ramblas.
What we do is authentic flamenco, so the dresses which our women wear are not meant to distract the eyes of the public, but to enhance the talent of the dancer. Our female dancers are women who are also mothers, workers, wives, and many more and we like that because is part of the flamenco life.
Regarding music and musicians, we are sorry if any technical issue had occurred during the show you have enjoyed.

Regards.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed this authentic flamenco show in the beautiful Teatro Principal on La Rambla. We booked the cheapest balcony tickets on the day, only a few hours before the show and at only €15 each it was great value for money and the most affordable tickets we could find. The show was approximately one hour, just the right length of time, and the guitarist, singers and dancers were all incredible! We left wanting to stamp our feet! The only reason I have given 4 stars is that we bought the balcony seats and were instead seated on the back row of the stalls where the view was slightly restricted, we would have preferred to be in the balcony.

José M, Propietario at Flamenco Ramblas, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Thank you for your great opinion Elizabeth; we are glad that you have had a nice experience coming to our show.
Regarding the seats issue you mention, you can always mention your preference to our staff, who would do its best for you to fully enjoy our flamenco hour.

You are welcome anytime!