“Tiny place BIG flavor”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2016

Short and to the point. Get the cuttlefish. One of the better tasting seafood dishes I've ever had....period. Just a fantastic flavor. The segovian black pudding was great as well, but that's if you are like me and enjoy black pudding. The servers were funny and attentive. We can't wait to get back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,216)

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

To be honest I struggled with the local cuisine which is a bit too meaty for me and the general food quality is low compared to many European towns and cities.

This was one of the better restaurants though. The restaurants generally tend to be empty until after 9pm given the later dining culture here and this was no exception.
Service was friendly, though some Spanish helps as little English is spoken.
The restaurant is also brightly lit but they all are here, so you just go with it.
Menu wise the tuna and pepper salad was a bit of a sloppy mess but redeemed by an interesting Duck Magret with apple and Raspberries for main.
Wine was decently priced and of good quality. Price wise it came to €30 with coffee.
I was quite relaxed here and not pestered so could chill out even if the menu wasn't quite my style

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

The other reviews say great tapas which is probably the case. In my case I made the mistake of ordering dinner. They charged me for bread without asking if I wanted it. I assumed it came with the soup I ordered since the waiter brought them together. The soup was ok. I got the special since it was inexpensive. The rating here's shows it as a 1€ sign place. It's not. €10 for soup and a soft drink isn't cheap. Also I had to ask for tapas, probably because I'm American(?) they didn't automatically bring I with the drink I ordered. Which I only ordered to get tapas. All and all rather disappointing.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank xtina_girl69
Reviewed July 3, 2016

While in Segovia we went here for drinks and tapas, too early for dinner. Reasonably priced and friendly service.

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Went for dinner here based on the trip advisor reviews and werent disappointed. Shared the calamari entrée and then the pork and duck as mains. All was beautifully cooked and tendor. Opens at 8pm so if you come earlier enjoy a drink at the bar. Between 8 and 10 we were either dining by ourselves or with a couple of other tourists. As we were leaving just after 10 it started getting really busy.

1  Thank DaveRabj