“stay away from that hotel until it's been renovated”
Review of Paris Hotel

Paris Hotel
Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Leon
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I've booked the hotel because of it's location and the oportunity to use the spa while being on the camino. what I got was a small room with a broken window-handle, paper thin walls and worst of all: and a very old matress with bedbugs!!
I did use the spa, I'd say it's in need of renovation. I would definitely not go to that hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Was looking forward to a rest day on the camino.Was able to book in at 6:30am which was excellent!Have never seen such a small hotel room in all my life!Was an attic,no window but a roof skylight!bathroom like a broom cupboard!was quiet at night though as away from main street!room needs walls repaired,damp from next door bathroom!bed was also miniture!check out other hotels in the area as this was a huge disappointment!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Very friendly staff. Nice and clean. Small cozy room. Reasonable price.
All in all a positive experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I enjoyed this hotel, in part because it is only a few blocks from the famous Cathedral that was a must-see for me in Leon. It's right on a street where pilgrims and residents stroll in the evenings, which is fun, and I had no problem with noise or distraction. In the early morning, I ran to the Cathedral plaza to take pictures in the morning sunlight. I was with a group and appreciated that the hotel gave us a separate place where we could meet and eat breakfast together.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Nice hotel for one night, at half distance on Camino de Santiago. The spa is included in the price of th room, and is very appreciate after 400 km of walking.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed December 12, 2010

We planned to ski but there is little snow. So without a plan or a guide book, drove into Leon and gave this hotel a go. We have a large room with four single beds which suits our family well because we have had to book two rooms in other places which makes it expensive. It has been very cold but our room is very warm and comfortable. Free WIFI which compensates for the Spanish TV. The beds are more soft than I'd choose but I slept well. Haven't used the Spa yet but will try it tomorrow but is complementary for guests. We have extended our stay. Location is fantastic in the middle of Leon. There is limited parking for 10 Euros per day, so we haven't got hassles with parking. Haven't used the Gym but it says there is one.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2010

This hotel does have a great location but unfortunately that is the only positive thing I can say. My husband and I were given a room in the basement with no window which even embarrassed the hotel staff who showed it to us. For 90 euros a night (without breakfast) this was a total rip off. The decor is dated and in shoddy condition, paintwork is chipped and furniture ripped and stained. The bath had a cigarette burn on it! There are several other places within the same location and Leon is so small it is easy to get around (although not by car!)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple