“Perfect Location”

Hotel Q!H Centro Leon
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Leon
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We couldn't believe how close this hotel was to the cathedral. Our corner room literally faced the back walls of the cathedral. We had two small Juliet balconies overlooking the street, which was relatively quiet. The size of the room was nice, and everything was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ynnejjenny
There are newer reviews for Hotel Q!H Centro Leon

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was up in Léon for a university conference and the hotel offered reduced rates for the event. I had a single room on the 1st floor with a large comfy bed, great shower and good wifi connection. The reception were very helpful and friendly and I'm sure my Spanish improved as everyone encouraged me to chat. The hotel is situated right by the city walls of the old town. It is a very short walk to the Cathedral and all the fabulous bars and buildings. Taxis were not expensive either. I would certainly recommend the warm welcome, high quality facilities and cleanliness of this hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a room that overlooks the town walls.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank terimac63
Reviewed November 25, 2013

we stayed 2 night to recover from the camino to Santiago and really enjoyed this excellent location in a wonderful city; very nice, quite and clean rooms; friendly and helpful people at reception and bar; we enjoyed Spa and wellness offerings; breakfast at the bar was one of the best; good wine and delicious tapas;

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I needed rest and relaxation. I booked 2 nights through Booking.com based on the good reviews on Tripadvisor. Upon checking in the receptionist was welcoming and informative. At all times during my stay the reception staff were attentive and truly hospitable which makes a big impact. My room had airconditioning, flatscreen TV and lovely balcony views of the Cathedral. Room and bathroom were spotlessly clean and modern. Comfy bed was well used....zzzzz
Leon is a beautiful city. I was contemplating staying at the well known but more expensive Parador de Leon. I have no regrets to have chosen Q!H. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but, it has a much better location and is around half the price...and I've even heard on the grapevine much friendlier staff than the Parador!
Q!H hotel's café is ok.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank mahiwahoo
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel the night before taking off to walk the Camino de Santiago. This hotel worked out great. It's in a good location near the Cathedral and the historical district. The room was quiet and clean. We did not experience any issue with street noise. The bedding was typical European (simple) but we still slept well. Other than that the room was nicely decorated and the bathroom was pretty modern. The room was a bit small, but that was not a big issue for us. There was also a small little balcony where a travel clothesline could be hung to dry a few small items of laundry. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JRB23
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The fact that our stay was not spoiled by me crunching my pristine New car on a support pile in the bijou micro-car park says a lot. Good clean comfortable toom with an outstanding view of the cathedral and a handy snack bar at street level with the same cathedral view. Delightful reception staff who did their best to supervise the epic task of parking and later extracting the car from its Cave - sadly to no avail in my case. We would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed two nights in Leon in late August. This is a modern, comfortable hotel with helpful staff. We had a view of the cathedral from our balcony. The breakfast is in the bar on the ground floor and typical Spanish minimalist with good coffee. It is located within a traffic calming zone behind a movable bollard. You need to drive up to the bollard and press a button and the hotel personnel will (remotely) lower the bollard so you can drive in and park outside the front door. Close to all attractions and with a public car park about 200m away.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a balcony facing the cathedral.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple