“Excellent, excellent, excellent!!”

Cardamomo Vegetariano
Ranked #78 of 439 Restaurants in Burgos
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cocina elaborada con productos Biologicos, tratados con esmero y carino para lograr una cocina sana y equilibrada. Platos para todos los que buscan un rincon relajado y romantico con musica agradable y trato amable. Carta de Vinos, Cervezas, Zumos y Bebidas de Procedencia Ecologica. Toda nuestra reposteria es casera. Cafe de comercio justo Bio al igual que nuestra seleccion de tes e infusiones.Biological cuisine using products treated with love and care to achieve a healthy and balanced cuisine. Dishes for all those seeking a relaxed and romantic corner with pleasant music and friendly service. Wine, Beer, Juices and Beverages Organic Origin. All our desserts are homemade. Bio Fair Trade coffee as well as our selection of teas and infusions.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This restaurant is beautiful- delicious food and excellent service. After 12 days on the Camino, to find food that wasn't white bread and crammed with meat was heaven. Although it is slightly out of the centre (a nice retreat from the mayhem), it is an easy walk and definitely we'll worth it. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Last December I travelled round the northern half of Spain. The food was always good but was often too meat based for me. After a week of living like a carnivore I arrived in Burgos and found this restaurant on tripadvisor. I was not disappointed! The restaurant is a little out of the way and on the small side (25 covers at a maximum, so I advise booking) but the food is fabulous: light, tasty and full of clever combinations with nutritious ingredients many of them organically sourced. The chocolate pudding is exceptional. Reasonable wine list available by the glass. One of the best vegetarian meals I've ever had. I was so impressed, I promised the owner I'd write a review - sorry it was taken so long.

1  Thank William A
Reviewed May 1, 2013

As vegetarians, it was almost impossible to find good, quality, well cooked meals while walking the Camino in April of 2013. This place was marvelous! The quality is fine; the tastes were excellent. The proprietors were marvelous - helpful and very concerned that we enjoy our meal. And we did! I would encourage any vegetarian to seek out this place. It's a litte off the beaten path, but worth every moment of the walk! I can't speak too highly of their inovative cuisine and lovely food!

1  Thank aureleah1
Reviewed April 3, 2013

After walking 7 days of the Camino we were looking forward to a classy vegetarian meal and we weren't disappointed.
Everything was fresh and delicious, with a great choice of Mediterranean & global flavours.
The wine list was excellent too and the restaurant itself, although small, was very chic.
Cardamom was a pleasant 10 minute walk from the centre (you can go along the river). But the thing that made this restaurant a stand out pleasure was the proprietors. The couple that run the place took time to talk to us, make recommendations and even to say that they loved Scotland & to cycle there soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

After traveling on the Camino de Santiago for several weeks, my boyfriend and I were literally getting sick from too many tortillas de patatas and ham bocadillos. This place was heaven sent! We shared a salad that featured avocados and mangos and a delicious dressing, and we both thoroughly enjoyed our meals of lasagna and couscous. Also awesome: freshly pressed carrot-apple-ginger juice and cardamomo-infused coffee.This meal was a definite splurge for us on our travels, but well worth it! I only wish I spoke better Spanish so I could chat more with the friendly owner (who does speak some English, don't worry!). Wish we could come back tomorrow! :)

3  Thank Snazzytravels