“Reasonably Priced Restaurant in Toledo” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Abadia

La Abadia
Ranked #27 of 410 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Maryland
“Reasonably Priced Restaurant in Toledo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

There is a bar upstairs, but we ate in a kind of basement grotto which was nicely decorated. There were four of us and we all had prix fixe meals. The food was good, if not spectacular, and I think that the price was a bargain. All in all, a very pleasant experience.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
pensacola, Fl
“Stay away from the suckling pig!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went there for dinner. It seems to be popular for tapas, but dinner was not a highlight. My husband ordered the suckling pig, as did one of the others in our party, and he was not only disappointed, but he was mad. Its hard to believe they would actually serve this, especially for €15. It was a small portion of skin and bones with a little tough meat here and there. I ordered the octopus, and was happy with it, but theres nothing on the plate but octopus. One of our group ordered the grilled veggies, and she was happy with them, though they looked a little undercooked for my taste. Bread appeared unsolicited and we were charged for it. The fries are thick cut potato chips. Some of the wait staff were unfriendly, some helpful. It was a little pricy we feel for what we got. Overall, I'd look for somewhere else, I do not think this is one of the better restaurants of Toledo.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Island0girl
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Experience in Toledo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went here 3 or 4 time while my month of study in Toledo. The best beer and tapas in my opinion. My tapas were hot and very tasty and the redhead bartender was very helpful. Do not miss! Try beer and Tapas!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bath, United Kingdom
“Why do people rave about this place?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Nice building shame about the food. We ordered a 'degustation' 4 tapas nothing special and tepid...doubt if they had left them in the microwave long enough! I wonder if there is an equivalent 3663 or Brakes food companies in Spain

Visited October 2012
Madrid, Spain
“Food poison”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

A group of friends and I went there as it was highly recommended by a lot of locals. Food was miserable and cold. My wife and I ordered the suckling pig. Tasted horrible and smelled funny. We were up the whole night vomiting. Trust me this place is not worth it at all! The website makes it look amazing and when you enter it looks extremely dodgy. Also the service is bad, with waiter who look as if they are forced to work there.

• Visited September 2012