Eurostars Palacio Buenavista
$92
$122
$104
  • Restaurant
Hotel Domus Plaza Zocodover(Toledo)(Great Value!)
$47
$81
$70
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Santa Isabel(Toledo)(Great Value!)
$52
$49
Hotwire.com
$87
$83
  • Bar/Lounge
1,439 results
All reviewsbuena vistashuttle serviceshuttle buslobby barold townbeautiful hoteloutdoor poolrooms are hugebeautiful lobbytwo sinksevery hourold palaceloved this hotelreception staffbreakfast was deliciousminute drivepublic areas
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We loved, loved, loved this hotel. It was a great rest in the middle of our trip to Spain. Ensure you schedule some relaxation time here to enjoy the spa. The Spalace Spa has a hydro massage pool and saunas that are amazing. It is free for honors members. We did it both morning and night. The restaurant is very good and open tom11 pm. The shuttle service to the city is wonderful. They take you by car right to the center of the city. Just make sure you reserve it early. It only holds 4 people. The service was outstanding. The breakfast buffet had a wide variety of options. It even offered made to order items. You much experience this yourself.

2  Thank Citygirl579
Carlos F, Director General at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Citygirl579,

Thank you for having taken a few moments of your time to share your experience about your recent stay in our Hotel.

At the Hilton Buenavista Toledo, we recognize the importance of exceeding and surpassing your expectations and we are very glad to know that your overall stay was very satisfactory.

We really appreciate your comments regarding the Spa. It is the pride of our Hotel to have such a complete thermal circuit that provides our guests with total relaxation and helps making their stay a memorable one.

On behalf of our hotel, I kindly thank you for sharing your experience with us and we would be looking forward to welcome you back in your next visit.

Your Sincerely,

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We have previously stayed in the Parador in Toledo which is a modern building; it lacks the character of some others in the Parador chain but has some fine views of the city. This time, we decided to stay in the Hilton, itself an attractive modern building.

The room was large, approximately 50 square metres, with a pleasant view over the river. It was a typical Hilton product, but none the worse for that, provided you accept that, once inside, you could be almost anywhere. There is a high standard of cleanliness, decor and functioning equipment.

The staff were extremely helpful and attentive, without becoming intrusive. Hilton training seems to be first rate. The buffet breakfast was excellent, good quality with a wide range of hot and cold items.

The in-house spa seems very good and was enjoyed by my wife. The pool (when it is open - see below), is of a reasonable size and the grounds are attractive with plenty of space to sit and relax.

Secure parking is mid price for Spain, but we were advised that it is possible to park for free on the roads outside the hotel. There is 'free' courtesy car available to take clients into Toledo which saves having to find parking places in a very busy city that has narrow and confusing street layouts. It is a long walk into the city (at least half an hour) along streets that are not particularly inviting and are being dug up at the time of writing.

So why only a 4 rating? There were a few minor points which shouldn't arise in a 5 star hotel. We arrived late on a Sunday having driven over 400 kilometres, only to discover that both restaurants were closed. This was not made clear in the room information pack. After our long journey, we did not wish to travel into Toledo to find a restaurant. There was a choice of very expensive and fairly limited room service, or an extremely restricted range of food served in the bar. The latter was not good value. Secondly, the swimming pool closed on our second day in the hotel, on 16 September; the daytime temperature exceeded 30 degrees, so it was hardly the winter season. Finally, I do not expect to be charged 35 (Euro) cents per minute to use the internet for checking in to a flight. Many similar hotels now offer 'free' in room computers and internet access, plus, of course, free wifi if you have your own smartphone or laptop.

Overall, we would definitely stay again if we returned to Toledo.

Room Tip: Buying a superior room overlooking the river is well worth the additional cost
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlos F, Director General at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Objectivetraveler,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having taken a few moments to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

At Hilton Buenavista Toledo, it is our aim to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is a great pleasure to know when we do so. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to offer you a memorable experience.

Nevertheless, I am sorry to hear that your stay was inconvenienced by the closed restaurants on Sunday. I can assure I am currently discussing it with Guest Services to ensure that such information is made clear to our guests. I have taken your remarks regarding the food into account and I can assure you we will improve based on them.

Additionally, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by our Internet service. As of now, we have decided to opt for a high speed and highly secure connection, which results in it only being free in the lobby. That being said, we are working towards an arrangement with our provider in order to offer our guests the best service for free.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Toledo and the Hilton Buenavista in the near future.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

An absolutely outstanding hotel with large, elegant bedrooms and exceptional bathrooms.
The staff were terrific and the food very good. My only minor reservation is the pool which is a bit of a route march through the hotel. If we were returning to Toledo we would definitely stay at the Hilton.....Top Class.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlos F, Director General at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear philfogg2012,

Thank you for having taken a few moments to share your opinion of our Hotel with everyone on Tripadvisor.

At Hilton Buenavista Toledo, it is our aim to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is a great pleasure to know when we do so. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for such nice comments.

I am particularly delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy the comfort of our rooms and the culinary specialities of our Head Chef. I will communicate your comment to the rest of the staff who will feel greatly rewarded.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

There is no other place to stay in Toledo, this is a wonderful hotel with very comfortable rooms. The pool is out of this world, and the staff is very accommodating and helpful. Food at the restaurants need to be improved, perhaps a few typical Spanish dishes would help, there is nothing to let the guest know they are in Spain. Very blah menu. But the rest of the hotel is lovely. The bar-lounge is excellent (music on weekends would be welcome) and the bartender there is very nice.

Dear Francine C,

Thank you for having taken a few moments to share your opinion on Tripadvisor. At Hilton Buenavista Toledo, it is our aim to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is a great pleasure to know when we do so.

First and foremost, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by your Restaurant experience. I am sorry to hear that our menu was not to your liking. I can assure you that we offer Spanish specialty dishes such as our Pumpkin and Sausage Risotto and our Fried Bull's Tail in our Toledana and Quixote Restaurants.
Our Lobby menu is more based on a Continental Lunch which includes varieties of dishes that are not from any particular culinary background. I apologise for not having informed you and I assure you that we will take your remarks into account.

Again, thank you for letting me know about your experience and I am sure you will find an improvement on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Yes, it is quite expensive. But here it is top class all the way.
Big stylish room with a wonderful bathroom. And everything worksl.
The choices for dinner could be improved, but what was served was of a high standard.
The reception was efficient and nice.

The wooden floor surrounding the pool needs to be serviced. It looks shabby.

We would go there again if ever in Toledo

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlos F, Director General at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Livsnyterne,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience on Tripadvisor.

Here at Hilton Buenavista Toledo we try to provide you with the best possible service in the best possible facilities, and we feel rewarded when we succeed in doing so, hence why I would like to thank you for your positive feedback which I will share with the rest of the staff.

I am glad to hear that our facilities, in particular the pool, were to your liking. I would like to apologise for the condition of the wooden floor in the pool area. I am currently in contact with the Maintenance team who will review the facility and improve it in accordance with your comment.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and apologise for the details which were less satisfactory, of which I am sure you will see a clear improvement on your next visit.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our property on your next stay.