we stayed in the Hilton Toledo for 5 nights.the hotel is pure luxury.the rooms are very large,clean with excellent air conditioning.the breakfast was really nice. the pool was the best.and the prices were cheaper then most of the hotels in town.the free mini bus into town was great.hope to return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars palacio Buenavista, constructed around the former XVI century Buenavista Palace, is located just 5 minutes from the old city quarter of Toledo by the free transfer service. Based within a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the hotel is situated in the perfect location for exploring all the hidden treasures that the Imperial City of Toledo has to offer. Along with the city's commercial and recreational districts, those wishing to visit the heart of Spain, the Eurostars Buenavista Toledo Hotel is also the ideal starting point from which to discover Aranjuez, Cuenca, Avila, and other points of interest near Madrid. Madrid City Centre is easily accessible via the AVE (High Speed Train), which the journey from Toledo to Madrid's Atocha Station in just 30 minutes. The city of Madrid is then yours to explore, where you can find its main museums: the Prado, the Thyssen and the Reina Sofia within walking distance.The Madrid-Barajas International Airport is a short 45 minute drive taking the AP-41 or A-42 highways; however special tariffs can be applied to airport transfers upon request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Palacio Buenavista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Buenavista Toledo Hotel Toledo
- Hilton International Toledo
- Hilton Toledo
- Toledo Hilton