“Fantastic marzipan, chocolate and ice cream shop”

Jacinta & Maria Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Toledo
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

This shop is close to the Zocodover but off the main tourist streets so it is a bit of a hidden treasure.
The shop is run by a couple who's mission is to provide quality goods and quality friendly service.
Don't worry if you don't speak Spanish, the owners speak good English and are happy to explain their products to you.
We were given marzipan to try and had it's manufacture explained with no pressure to buy, we also bought ice creams which were great and made even better by a light sprinkle of bourbon which I was convinced to try and found really good as it enhanced the flavour of the ice cream.
You really need to try this place, it is one of the friendliest shops in Toledo and offers excellent ice creams, marzipan and chocolates at really good prices.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

So happy we stumbled across this adorable shop. The gelato was fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed my strawberry in a cone. My husband was talked into trying a splash of bourbon on his gelato (he was glad he did). My daughter was delighted with her extra special scoop. My son loved his chocolate. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Fabulous ice cream, great atmosphere, and to top it all off Paco is a great Spanish teacher!! Our new favorite ice cream place!

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I wandered into this shop on my way to the Museo de Santa Cruz and ended up getting two scoops of ice cream. This place has the best ice cream in Toledo. Not only that, but the owners are really friendly and fun - the man who helped me wanted to put some special liquor toppings on my ice cream, but since I got mint chip he instead put the cotton candy "hair" plus the face on it. Service with a smile + a great product. Highly recommend Jacinta and Maria's.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We really liked the ice creams we bought here. The pistachio ice cream was filled with lot of pieces of nuts, the cocochoco really fresh and the chocolate very nice aswell.

We also bought some really nice marzepan.

Staff is very friendly and helpful.

This shop isn't too easy to find, but worth a little detour!