“Must try”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tel: 622541297
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Very good food , reasonable price,nice atmosphere and very nice and friendly owner .Absolutely to recommend .

1  Thank Shahid I
There are newer reviews for Posada El Cristo de la Luz

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I went to this restaurant today for lunch with my Spanish teacher. The atmosphere was lovely. Very Arabic with simple tables and incense wafting in the air. The welcome was warm and relaxed. The food was simple but fresh and very flavoursome. The wine was lovely as was the sweet minty tea. If you want to escape the crowds and the heat in the summer then this is the place for you. It was very good value for money and I wish the family the very best of luck in the future. I would recommend it without hesitation.

1  Thank sallyann87
Reviewed January 3, 2014

When we walked up around lunchtime, we thought the place was closed, but as soon as we opened the door, the owner immediately jumped up and showed us to our table. He was very friendly, and his English is just about perfect, which was a great relief.

It really is a family restaurant, as the owner is also the sole waiter, and I think it's just his wife in the kitchen cooking up all the delicious dishes.

One of the best values for a restaurant I've ever had. Delicious hummus and great falafel. I've never had eggplant cream before, but I think I now like it better than hummus. The beef tajin tasted incredible.

The owner is very aware of the power of Tripadvisor, and asked us to leave a good review, which I am happy to do. There's a reason this place is a top ten in Toledo, and I would gladly come back if I am ever in Toledo. To the owner, thanks again for a great meal!

2  Thank xiazinator
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Absolutely delicious Middle Eastern food! The owner was warm, welcoming and served us as if we were in his own home. The food and atmosphere fit right in with a visit to Mozarabe Toledo. And the price was right too! We went there 2 days in a row for lunch.

1  Thank ASMteacher
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Our party of 7 went on a Friday night and we were warmly greeted by the owner. The interior is very charming. The food was fantastic! It was so good that as we were sightseeing on Saturday someone asked what we were doing for dinner and someone suggested we go back to this one. After a while, I asked who wanted to return, everyone raised their hand. So we returned on Saturday night and it proved to be just as delicious as it had been the night before.

1  Thank TX_Michele