“Take a break from the jamon, and enjoy some exquisite dining in a great city.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Madre Tierra

Madre Tierra
Ranked #54 of 414 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Washington
“Take a break from the jamon, and enjoy some exquisite dining in a great city.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We recently ate at here with some friends. This place came recommended all the way from some family in Washington state. My wife and I were so happy we had a chance to eat here. It's around the corner of a tight little street and looks so cool from the outside, however, once you walk in and down the stairs it is so cozy. My wife had the lasagna, which was killer and I had the veggie pizza...great flavor. This whole place stood out for me in a meat lovers country. It was nice to indulge in some veggies. My only negative about this place would be the service. We had a woman who seemed as if she had been having a bad day. My group and I didn't let her mood faze us. Great little place to eat. We will visit again during our next Toledo trip.

Broughty ferry
“Excellent veggie resteraunt but no people or atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Ate here last evening (9 sept) and place was v. Quiet with no atmosphere which was a shame as the food was excellent. We are not vegetarian but my wife and I enjoyed our meal of 2 starters and 2 mains plus a bottle of wine and water. Cost about 60 euros. Food was well cooked and interesting. My wife had a dish including a goats cheese ice cream which was just fantastic on the salad. My mushroom risotto and grilled veg was good. The place is very diff to find and we stumbled upon it after some searching,almost giving up. The resteraunt is spacious,modern and the service was good. Recommended ESP earlier in the season when there would be more atmosphere.

1 Thank Huddersfielddermot
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Canada
“Good Food, Great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

Nice, clean, Air Conditioned restaurant. The food is delicious and it's nice to be able to get in a meal with lots of veggies.
Service is very friendly. You can't go wrong here!

Visited July 2012
marbella
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top nosh!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

Findng such a lovely vegetarian restaurant in such a beautiful location was a real treat. The food was delicious and the restaurant and service both great too. Highly recommended indeed!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank hiddensun23
Vienna, Austria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

Food is heavy, lots of frying. Staff obviously don't enjoy the job. It's too bad to find the one and only vegetarian restaurant in Toledo and have this experience.

Visited May 2012