“Chocolate...Need I Say More”
Review of Valor

Valor
Ranked #8 of 10 Dessert in Santander
Cuisines: Belgian
Reading, United Kingdom
“Chocolate...Need I Say More”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We popped in here for our chocolate fix, Am glad I did!!
I had 4 churros and chocolate.
The taste was supreme and I would definitely return.
Others had a cold chocolate milk with cream and a chocolate muffin. That was worth every penny. I am now craving the smoothness of the chocolate that was served.

• Visited July 2013

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Churros and chocolate a must try”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Well if you lovechocolate its definitely worth a visit as the menus are extensive and willbe spoilt for choice! We sat outside (*you have to pay an average of 50cent per item more to sit outside btw) and the waiter took our order quickly.

We have one cup of hot chocolate with 6 rations of churros to share between 2, churros were nice and better dipped in the molten chocolate but there was no way we could finish the cup as it got too sickly, I also ordered a chocolate gravizado ( blended chocolate with ice) which had a distinctive flavour. Along with coffee it came to just under 10 euros which was good.

Visited June 2013