Le Petit Boutique Hotel
$93
$86
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Gran Hotel Victoria(Santander)(Great Value!)
$103
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Santemar Hotel(Santander)
$52
  • Restaurant
Chateau La Roca Hotel(Santander)(Great Value!)
$47
Vincci Puertochico(Santander)(Great Value!)
$92
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Abba Santander Hotel(Santander)(Great Value!)
$89
Priceline
  • Room Service
Nh Ciudad De Santander(Santander)(Great Value!)
$82
Hotel Chiqui(Santander)(Great Value!)
$98
$74
Travelocity
All reviewssmall hotelparis roomthe bushelpful with restaurant recommendationsperfect hostsreceived a very warm welcometerrific hotelcomfortable furnishingsthe continental buffet breakfasthotel is spotlessly cleanhelpful and speak excellent englishpublic busesnice choicegreat boutiqueexcellent wifiour honeymoonstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Our visit to Santander was our final stop - part of our 10-day road trip around north of Spain. We stayed for only one night and though we wish we stay for more, we were pleased with our choice... It was the perfect place to retreat and the location can not be beat – 2 walking blocks from the beach and the Grand Casino. It was a great base to leave our car in free street parking and then venture off exploring all the streets and surprises it has to offer. There are buses you can take to the center though we opted to pay about 6 Euros each way via taxi for a 5-10 minute ride.

Since this was our last stop on our road trip and stayed at many different hotels from ultra modern to rustic – we decided to stay at this intimate B&B. We learned that it just opened a few months before our visit. This establishment is on target in pleasing yet a few details can be adjusted to further enhance the experience – for instance – bigger and fluffier towels in the bathroom. Our room was the Paris suite– it was simply beautiful and romantic– the bed was super comfortable and it was super spacious – it was perfect for both of us especially just for the night. We reserved it at a rate of 148 euro; it was our most expensive hotel accommodation yet we were happy to splurge this time. Keep in mind Santander is expensive – the city is beautiful and well it has its own bank.

Staff was pleasant and knowledgeable – in fact they informed us of all the Holy Week activities going on and provided great restaurant recommendations. We got lucky to have participated in Good Friday’s procession.

If you’re looking for an intimate and quaint stay, we recommend this B&B. We would definitely return again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
mikelama, Propietario at Le Petit Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Hi jetsetMar!

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, and above all for your suggestion about the towels; although that size is mostly used and generally well accepted, I totally agree with you.
As a recently opened B&B, step by step we are thinking about little changes to improve our service, above all with the help of our guests opinions. And this is one of the details we will soon adjust.

Thanks a lot and, as you told you would repeat, we are waiting for your next visit!

Kind Regards,
Pilar&Michele

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I spent a couple of nights in the Stockholm suite. It was the perfect place to stay in a fantastic city. The staff were very helpful, going the extra mile (I dislike that phrase a lot, but describes it perfectly) for me. A wondeful boutique hotel with all you expect, and more. When i return to Santander, I will without a doubt stay there. Thanks for a very nice stay.

Room Tip: If you are travelling on your own, the Stockholm suite is ideal.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 7, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are so glad you felt fine here. To be correct and give a complete information to our readers, I have to say that the Stockholm room is not a suite, due to its size (almost 13th square metres). It is our only single room, and for this reason the smallest, but we tried to make it functional and bright.
Whenever you decide to come back we will try to give you an upgrade to a double single use, if availabe.

Thank you again and wish you a nice summer!

Kind Regards,

Pilar and Michele

Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in santander one night on our way back from holiday before we took the flight home. Our choice was influenced by the very good reviews and lovely pictures on the web site. We didnt regret it. This six month old hotel situated very close to the sea front is trying hard to impress. Very modern and cosy makes you feel like at home. Friendly staff is willing to help as long as it is between 9am when they come to work and 8pm when they leave for the day. I haven't try to call their 24h help line so I may not be fair here.
All rooms are numbered as well as named with the different towns from all over the world. There is very few rooms and I hope some of them are bigger than our was.
Breakfast buffet is generous although because of lack of space it is quite difficult to approach when someone else is in front of it.

In overall it was a good experience and I'll definitely recommend this petit hotel if you value peace and quite.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank iwonab
Management response:Responded July 7, 2012

Hello Iwona, thanks a lot for your detailed and helpful review!
Yes, we have a bigger room than the New York one: the junior suite Paris. It's a 30 sq. metres room, with double bed and a living, bathroom with double washbasin and bathtub.
The New York room's size is 17,5 sq. metres, and generally our rooms keep the same size, even if because of their shape and orientation, some of them could appear smaller than the others. That's why we called our hotel "Le Petit", and I'm happy that you felt like home.

Thanks again, have a nice evening.
Best wishes,

Michele

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We stayed at Le Petit Boutique Hotel for two nights at the start of June this year and we had an absolutely wonderful time there. We couldn't recommend this beautiful little bed and breakfast highly enough. Our 'Bali' themed room was decorated in a modern, minimalist and charming style, matching the overall decor of the hotel. Adequate in size, with ample storage space in the attractive and solid furnishings. The bed was extremely comfortable and the powerful integrated shower in the sleek, clean and modern bathroom was a luxury that we could have enjoyed all day long! The location of the hotel is fantastic, located only a 2-3 min walk to El Sardinero beach which is beautiful, and a short bus/taxi ride into the main food, drink and shopping district of Santander. The continental buffet breakfast which is provided along with your booking is delightful and it appears that little expense has been spared. However the most appealing aspect of this hotel is the personal touch afforded to each guest via Michele and Pilar who were attentive to our every need, over and above the call of duty. Their hospitality and generosity ensures that we will certainly revisit Le Petit Boutique Hotel if and when we travel to Santander again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I had zero expectations for anything spectacular when I booked this hotel. I liked the location, the price, and the fact that it was boutique. I try to avoid hotels with more than 50 rooms and with only 7, you know it can either go very well, or very badly. We had been on the road all week so when I found it online I just went with my gut feeling and quickly booked the last room available. The owner had tried to alert me via email (which I never checked) that the room I booked, Nairobi, lucky #7, was actually downstairs with no view and its windows were up near the ceiling. When I checked in and met Michele in person, he was so worried we wouldn't like our room but it was perfect! And charming! With the best shower I have ever used in my life!! We arrived on the hottest day of the year (it was 38/40C) but in our room It was all calm and cool. Breakfast the next morning was one of the best we had the entire trip. He also sent us to a fantastic restaurant for dinner (near the stadium, forgot the name) but it was excellent. Michele is the perfect host and this is the kind of place I could stay for a week....no, a month! Thank you for a lovely stay. We really enjoyed it. (lisa and anthony)

Room Tip: Let Michele recommend what is best for you based on availability. He has a knack for just knowing what works. If it doesn't suit you, you don't belong--head to the Hilton.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
mikelama, Gerente at Le Petit Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Dear Lisa and Anthony,

We are so happy for your words! Most of all because it's not easy to plan a trip so faraway and be so satisfied, so it is a double pride for us.
Before your arrival I was a little worried, because depending on the needs of th guest, they can love it or look for a higher floor room.

Besides the professional point of view, knowing that you felt so fine here, it's a great personal satisfaction. Hope to see you again here if you decide to come back to Spain, or give you a call if I should go to San Francisco!

Thanks a lot,