Tripadvisor

from $13.22
from $118.67
from $420.28
More Info
All reviews diving course diving experience warm welcome underwater world these guys an unforgettable experience denis equipment instructor fishes exercise theory tenerife play
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Today my husband and I went diving for the very first time in our lives and it was wonderful. The teacher and guide Andrea was competent, professional and extremely friendly. He made us feel safe at any time and instructed us Well. We dived up to 12m and saw quite a few fish in many colours. We were lucky with the weather, so the sea was calm and the water clear.
All in all it was an incredible time and we would do it again.
We can highly recommend the scubanana diving Center in Razudul.

Date of experience: July 2019
scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Thank you very much Annett! You were wonderful under the water, and we are delighted that you enjoyed your first diving experience with us!

Keep diving and see you in the water!

A warm hug from all the Scubanana team

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

Me and my wife did the PADI dive today, one of the best experiences we had!!!
My wife wasnt feeling confortable and had a panic atack, Pedro Amigo was the best, alot of pacience and calm to help her made the dive, he was always on control of the situation, Top top top...
And also many thanks to Miss Zuleyka for treating us like home ☺️

scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Thank you very much Joao for your kind words! We are very very glad that you had such an amazing first diving experience We really hope to see you again!

A warm hug from all the Scubanana team

Reviewed June 30, 2019

The friendly staff were very helpful. We got sorted with our equipment and were able to explore the coast with ease - there was plenty of fish to see only a short distance from the shore. We also booked jet skis with this company which were great fun!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Joshua J
scubanana-team, Owner at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Great to hear that you had a good time snorkeling in Radazul! Wish you all the best and maybe we see each other again, next time for some Scuba Diving?

Reviewed June 12, 2019

The Scubanana team is super friendly and communicates well. Super support. The fauna is preserved and very beautiful. The club facilities are new and I felt safe. I really hope to return someday. :)

Date of experience: May 2019
scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Thank you Rémi for your kind words! We are glad that you had a great experience with us! And we definitely hope to see you again if you ever come back to Tenerife

Reviewed June 6, 2019

My partner and I both tried scuba diving for the first time at Scubanana Dive Centre, and we felt safe and looked after for the entire experience. We have very different swimming abilities -- he is like a fish in water, and I'm most comfortable doggy paddling -- but we were both very happy with the experience. The classroom session beforehand was nice to get to know the instructor, Andrea, and dive master in training, Daniela. Both were very funny, kind, and patient with us. Both had excellent English, and there were no issues with communication at all.

Because I'm not the best swimmer, I was a bit nervous of going out into the water, but you start in very shallow water, and stay there until you feel comfortable using the techniques they've taught you. Andrea and Daniela also guided us throughout and stayed right alongside us even after we left the very shallow water. The first thing you learn are intuitive signals to say something is wrong or that you want to resurface, and the instructors frequently check that you are doing OK with hand signals -- if you're not, they'll bring you back up safely, and you wear a sort of inflatable / deflatable life jacket so you'll float easily at the surface.

I first had difficulty balancing upright when floating at the surface, but Andrea very helpfully let me hold onto him until I figured out how to stay still! I also had some issues getting the pressure in my ears to equalise (important for safety!) but Andrea was quick to bring me back up to the surface as soon as I indicated that there was something wrong, and tried again four or five times, descending in gradual steps, until I finally got my ears to behave. While Andrea was helping me descend safely, Daniela stayed with my partner (who didn't have issues with his ears) at the sea floor, watching a large number of fish swim right by.

When we had the techniques down, we began swimming along through the water with a lot of help from Andrea and Daniela. I was initially a bit intimidated by the prospect of swimming at a depth of 12m, but we descended slowly along rocky outcrops, so by the time I realised we'd gone so deep, it wasn't scary at all.

As animal lovers, we were also very pleased that the team stressed the safety of the marine wildlife. You are not allowed to touch them, as that could be harmful to both them and us, and it's always good to enjoy an experience knowing they don't exploit animals. Perhaps because of the no-touching policy, the fish are very friendly and have no fear of divers, and swim very close -- sometimes it seemed they would bump into us! There are a beautiful array of different fish species, in a rainbow of colours, and we were very entertained by a crab that Andrea pointed out also.

I would recommend this course for anyone that has an interest in diving or marine wildlife, even if you're not the strongest of swimmers. Rest assured that the team treats both you and the wildlife with respect!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank irelandmaggieg
scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Wooow! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with so many details Maggie! We are incredibly happy that you enjoyed and had an amazing experience! Both of you did amazingly! We hope that you keep diving and continue to explore the underwater world

A warm huge from all the Team of Scubanana Laura, Denis, Ubay, Andrea, Daniela and Zule