Tripadvisor

from $13.22
from $118.67
from $420.28
More Info
All reviews diving course diving experience warm welcome underwater world these guys an unforgettable experience denis equipment instructor fishes exercise theory tenerife play
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Scubanana. They were very professional, welcoming and explained everything in a clear way. I wasn’t hurried and felt very safe. I do think this was the highlight of my holiday in Tenerife. I’m so glad I completed the discover scuba course. I now intend to finish and complete the open water course within the next year. I can’t recommend Scubanana highly enough.

Date of experience: May 2019
scubanana-team, Owner at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Thank you for these kind words! Highlight of your holidays that's whats animates us do go on with what we do! You should definitely go on and get certified. You will see the world under the waves is amazing, there is sooo much to see all over the world!

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

I did 2 fun dives with Scubanana. My skills were a bit rusty as my last five was more than a year ago. But Andrea was very helpful and patient. Zuleyka als answered the emails very fast, friendly and with a lot of information. Definitely a top diving center!

Date of experience: April 2019
scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Hi Eva! Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your dives with us! We hope to see you again if you ever come back to Tenerife!

A warm hug from all the Scubanana Team Laura, Denis, Ubay, Andrea and Zule

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our dives very much and felt very good guided. Perfect conditions especially for beginners

scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Thank you! We are glad that you enjoyed your time here with us! Hope to see you again if you ever come back to Tenerife!

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

We picked Scubanana on spec from a web search. They turned out to be fantastic in every way. Laura was our dive master and was very thorough, professional and a lot of fun. Zuleyka ran the admin side of our experience and she was too was very professional, very helpful and loads of fun. The rented equipment and kit was of high standard. Highly recommend

scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Hi Chris! Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time diving here with us We definitely loved having you here Hope to see you again if you ever return to Tenerife See you on the water!

A warm hug from all the Scubanana team: Laura, Denis, Ubay, Andrea and Zule

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

We just finished our Open Water Course a, week ago and wanted to check our skills on a fun-dive with Scubanana. The inszructors Andrea and Daniela where super-friendly and all information was straight forward. The euqipment we dived with was in perfect condition and the sight at the dive site Radazul was amazing. Furthermore, Andrea told us that it's almost always sunny at this spot. A 10/10 recommodation from us!

scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Thank you very much for your detail review Andreas! We really enjoyed having you here diving with us in the beautiful Radazul Hope to see you again if you ever come back to Tenerife See you on the water!

A warm hug from all the team from Scubanana: Laura, Denis, Ubay, Andrea and Zule