Tripadvisor

from $13.22
from $118.67
from $420.28
More Info
All reviews diving course diving experience warm welcome underwater world these guys an unforgettable experience denis equipment instructor fishes exercise theory tenerife play
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

It was the first time in Tenerife and the island is beautifull, I already had decided to explore the underwater world too. So I looked for a center where I could get my P. A. D. I open water certification.

Me and my friend walked into the scubanana center and where greeted with good English and a warm smile.
I asked for the price, it was very reasonable so I wanted to do it! "when would you like to start" the kind eye reception lady asked. "as soon as possible" I replied.
I'm not kidding, 2 minutes later I could join the course with 2 other students! It was a absolute perfect timing.

The course took 3 days and was filled with allot of knowledge, allot new exiting experience and of course allot of fun.
Our dive instructor Andrea Pilone spoke good English, was kind, full of energie, very knowledgeable and also patient. His moto "you dare, you win" was repeated multiple times together with " S. O. R. T. E. D", "S. T. E. L
A.", "R. T. F. Q.".
You learn that you wear a mask an not glasses ore goggles, you breath air and not oxigen, it is fins and not flippers and ofcourse if you dare then you win! And much much more.

It where 3 long but fun days and they flew by.
The people where very kind and helpful, the equipment was in good Codition, the showers and dressing room where in good condition, the complete course was well worth doing and I would recomment you come here and learn how to explore the world under water!

scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure having you here with us doing your PADI Open Water Diver course We can surely tell that you learned a lot, and we are so glad about that! Now that you are a certified diver you have to continue diving and keep exploring all the beauties the underwater world has to offer us

We hope to see you again and have more adventures together!

Wow! Thank you very much for such a detail and kind review! Surely our propose is for you to become a diver and at the same time enjoy your experience! We are very glad that you did made it through this 3 day course and certified yourself as a diver

We hope to see you again to explore the underwater world in Tenerife, and maybe to continue your training as a diver

A big huge from the whole Scubanana team Laura, Denis, Ubay, Andrea y Zule

Reviewed April 5, 2019

Prior to my booking, I asked a few questions and they were always extremely helpful and fast with their replies.

I booked the OWD course for my sister and me and we had both never even snorkeled before. All staff were very welcoming and Andrea was our instructor for the 3 day course. We began with some theory and then in the afternoon on the first day, we went into the confined water which is walking distance from the centre.

On the first day, I was very anxious and not the most comfortable, however, Andrea calmed me down and I would not have got through it, had it not been for his help and support!

The second day was diving in the morning and theory in the afternoon. I was much, much more comfortable in the water and that is thanks to Andrea making sure I was okay at all times. His instructions were clear, concise and I couldn't have asked for me.

Final day and we had 2 dives to 18 metres and then the theory exam. Andrea had taught us how to use and prepare the equipment, wash and clean it, and had briefed us for the dive. His instructions were always very clear!

Thanks to Andrea and team at Scubanana! Andrea made the whole course very fun and enjoyable whilst also making sure we were safe and learnt everything properly.

I would highly recommend Scubanana to anyone looking to get their OWD license! Clear waters and loads of cool things to see too!!!!!

Date of experience: April 2019

A big huge from the whole team of Scubanana Laura, Denis, Ubay, Andrea y Zule

Reviewed April 4, 2019

The staff at Scubanana Dive Center is super nice and professional. It was lot's of fun to dive again after a long time doing no diving, and they were kind enough to arrange it in such a way that I could join in on the last day my friend was finishing his Open Water Diver Course (I already had my diving license). Really enjoyed a fun day of diving and the way everything was arranged. A very good and fun fibe from the people at diving center!

Date of experience: April 2019

Hi Justin!

We are so glad that you enjoyed diving with us and with your friend! Surely diving with friends is always fun!

We hope to see you again if you come back to Tenerife and continue exploring the amazing things that Tenerife has to offer under water

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

I had a great experience diving in Scubanana; it was very easy to book, easy to find, and their installations are very nice and comfortable. They had everything ready, I just had to put on the gear and enjoy. Very friendly staff, and very professional instructors, making sure you have fun while checking it's a safe dive.
They make it really easy to go diving, you just have to worry about enjoying the dive. I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: March 2019
scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words Ruben! We have definitely loved having you here diving with us! And we are thrilled that you had such an amazing experience with us Hope to see you again when you come back to Tenerife

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

An awesome experience that no one should miss. It was our first experience with Scuba-Diving and the setting was perfect. The instructor was really kind and helpful and prepared us ideally for the dive. After theory and some exercise we did our first dive and explored the ocean floor for 40 min. We saw beautiful animals and enjoyed the underwater journey a lot. Highly recommend for anyone that wants to discover the basics of scuba diving.

Date of experience: March 2019
scubanana-team, Propietario at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Thank you very much for your words George! We have loved that you enjoyed your first diving experience! We hope to see you again if you ever come back to Tenerife, and maybe to do the PADI Open Water Diver course