Tripadvisor

from $13.22
from $118.67
from $420.28
More Info
All reviews diving course diving experience warm welcome underwater world these guys an unforgettable experience denis equipment instructor fishes exercise theory tenerife play
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to do my PADI Open Water and Advanced Open Water in the week I had in Tenerife so I searched on TripAdvisor for a dive centre with excellent reviews and found Scubanana.

Even before I left the UK everything was well organised. A few prompt emails and my courses were booked. Then the study at home for the e-learning, not quite so quick...

I got there at 9.30, parked free a few yards away and walked into a warm welcome. Everything was ready and the training was top class. Denis, Mario and Laura know their diving.

The equipment was in perfect condition, far better than I had expected, there are showers and toilets in the building and a changing area.

Each of the 9 open water dives was carefully chosen to both fulfil the training requirements of PADI and to be interesting. I really recommend the turtle/stingray dives, the night dive and the wreck dive.

They speak Spanish, English and German and were very friendly and patient with me. I couldnt recommend them high enough and I will certainly use Scubanana again when back in Tenerife.

1  Thank Max W
Scubanana-Team, Owner at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Hi Max, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to do the PADI referral course with you, one of the easiest courses ever
Now that you both are Advanced divers, the world is at your feet, keep on diving and all the best back home!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

We only had one week on Tenerife, and lots of plans what to do; but still I wanted to go for a dive, and give my son (11) the chance to try scuba diving.
At Scubanana we found the perfect place to do that. Denis was perfect with the kid, explained very patiently, and took away every possible fears.
The dives were great: lots of fish, very relaxed... Denis took his time to show us the beauty underwater.
I can only recommend Denis and his team. If you are looking for a good place to dive, want to rent good equipment, or want to learn to dive, Scubanana is the right place to go.

Date of experience: May 2018
BuceoIslasCanarias, Owner at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Thank you Matthias! It was a pleasure to be in the water with you and I think your son is now infected with the dive-virus ;)
All the best and who knows, maybe next time he does his Junior-OWD next time you are on Tenerife? :)

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Needless to say that islands are never short of scuba centers, choosing the right one can be a headache. Luckily for us we bumped into this awesome family business through Trip Advisor with no regrets.

Let’s start with logistics: Good parking within walking distance (May), high standard equipment, showers, good prices and above all very friendly and helpful relaxed personnel.

The crew is young yet very professional which was a need for my nervous friend as she tried her first Try Dive while I enjoyed a normal dive without having to worry.

They speak English, German and Spanish. I highly recommend you pop by their shop if you plan for any type of dive. I will certainly use their services again if ever I’m around.

Sylvan from sunny Malta

Date of experience: May 2018
BuceoIslasCanarias, Owner at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Thank you Sylvan! It was a pleasure to dive with you and all the best, try to convince your friend to do the Open Water Diver ;)
When we get to Malta, we will see us for some wreck dives :-)

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I did my open water diver and my advanced open water diver there and i loved it. From the first day on , i felt like in a big family. The explanatians are easy to understand and allow you stressfree learning and the location is absolutely beautiful. No matter how new or difficult it is for you, you always feel save and can relax, knowing they are right next to you. I absolutely love it! Keep up the good work guys ;)

Date of experience: February 2018
BuceoIslasCanarias, Owner at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Thank you Luisa! It's always a pleasure to work with people that passionate about diving and the ocean. Keep on that good diving, you are really talented and hope to see you again for more diving on Tenerife!

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Great for OWD and also AOWD or more experienced divers. Instructors are good, calm, taking care of you. Staff is helpful and the price is good.
Equipment is OK, maintained properly. The staff speaking very good english, german and spanish.

Date of experience: February 2018
BuceoIslasCanarias, Owner at Scubanana Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Thank you for your review! Wish you the best for the rest of your holidays and good flight home to Slovenia!