See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Very good location, a few hundred meters from the bus station and the very center of Santa Cruz. There are many bars, cafes and restaurants in the area. Just 200 metres to the main market (Mercado municipal). Very nice staff, but speak litte English. However, I had no problem with this. Room quite small and very basic, but clean and comfortable. Good value for money.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Stayed 2 nights. Paid 65 euro for a single room for the 2 nights so I will base my review on that. The hotel is in a good location. Maybe a 15 minute walk from the centre and right next to the main market which is worth a visit. There is a Sunday morning street market also. The bus station is also a 15 minute walk. The hotel has seen better days but I feel was worth the 32.50 a night I paid. There are a few bars and cafes nearby. The staff where friendly when I met them. The free wifi worked great. I am not sure if that was because I was on the 1st floor. The room while it was very basic was clean. Hot water worked fine in the shower. Santa Cruz is a nice sleepy small city and is worth a visit.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2016

I do not recommend this hotel to anybody excepts in the case that it was the only alternative.

This is an old hotel with expensive prizes that do not match with the quality you assume that a four start hotel should have.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2016

I stayed for 1 night because everything else was sold out. This one night without breakfast was 74 EUR!! There was no wifi in the room, and you had to pay extra for breakfast which is not even served in the hotel. The location is quite good, but it was extremely noisy outside, so I woke up many times during the night (normally nothing can wake me up, no storms, nothing, so it means it was SUPER noisy there). My room was clean, staff was nice, but this is not what I expected when I paid so much.

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank marie2kovarikova
Reviewed December 8, 2015

Room tip: Could do with wifi in rooms, not just on first floor
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces