Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporaneo(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
$57
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

NH Tenerife(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
$83
$75
  • Restaurant
Hotel Colon Rambla(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
$69
$65
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

Hotel Principe Paz(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)(Great Value!)
$57
  • Restaurant
Iberostar Grand Mencey(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
$145
$116
iberostar.com
  • Pool
Hotel Horizonte(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
$49
$41
Hotel Adonis Capital(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
$53
$50
Hotels.com
Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
$84
$69
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Bed & Breakfast Dorotea(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
All reviewsbeautiful parkrooftop poolsanta cruznice hotellocal meatsuitable for familiesasked to change roomstaxi standair conditionrecommend this hotelgarcia sanabriahotel roomquiet arearental cara lot of noisestayed here for a weekbeds were comfortable
Reviewed July 10, 2009

Stayed here for three nights and found this Hotel which is 3 star to be as good as many 4 star properties I have stayed in.The reception staff are excellent and the rooms etc are clean. Individually controlled air con was excellent as it was 90 outside. The breakfast was fine. The location was good 5 min walk to main drag of shops. Laptop available at reception. Booked thru Bookings.com and got room B&B for 73Euros per night. Overall very good.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2009

I went up to Santa Cruz from the South of Tenerife for the international dog show and must say for the second year now the Hotel and its staff have been superb. Well done guys! I give it a five star rating.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2009

Me and my partner stayed for 1 night for his birthday, we had been on the hotels website and thought the hotel had a modern, funky look to it.

One of the reasons we chose this hotels was the fact that you had the option for a double or a twin bedded room. We had confirmation for a double via email.
When we arrived and went to our room we had been allocated a twin. We spoke to reception to be told that double rooms were fully booked by a very rude member of staff who couldnt care less. we tried explaining we had booked one of t hem but he just shrugged and said no!!

The rooms are a nice size with very nice bathrooms. I tried to plug my hairdryer and straightners in with an adapter and no plug sockets would work?! Luckily the plug on my straightners with a screw driver can be pulled apart tomake European. One over thing i found nasty was the white stains all over the black chair.

We had breakfast included which was below average, very cold food all round. I dont expect it to be hot at a buffet but not cold.

All in all its not a bad hotel, i wouldnt return again though due to the rudeness of the staff.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank senses28
Reviewed March 16, 2009

Well located, small boutique hotel. Maybe a 10-15 minute walk to the city centre. Breakfast buffet was good. Underground parking was available for €6 a night. Parking on the street was difficult to find, but not totally impossible if you persevere! Free wi-fi was available in the lobby, but from the room I was able to connect to a nearby unsecured network. A few criticisms: I booked online, but never received a confirmation by email. I had to phone the hotel to confirm the booking. I also sent the hotel an email enquiring about parking. Again, they never replied and I had to phone instead.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2009

We have just spent four nights at this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Check in was quick and efficient. Our "superior" room on the third floor was comfortable, large, recently refurbished, well furnished with separate seating area and with a big en suite shower room. The continental breakfast was more than adequate. The public areas were well furnished and comfortable with a separate small lounge for smokers.
I cannot comment on the restaurants (there are two) as we ate out every evening.
The location is ideal - opposite a very pleasant park and within relatively easy walking distance of the main shopping areas and other points of interest.
We would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a vist to Santa Cruz. The hotel has three stars but I would rate it very close to four stars.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple