“Very good”

Mauma
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a new young project that combines social and business. A pizzeria school, where learn, grow, share, and enjoy pizza is possible. In La Ecologica you can enjoy the best artesanal pizzas, with fine dough and ecological ingredients coming from local producers. We offer you too salads, pasta and the best original desserts. Young people with difficulties are learning in the kitchen an the room. Somos un nuevo proyecto que auna lo social y lo empresarial. Una pizzeria escuela, donde aprender, crecer, compartir y disfrutar de la pizza. En La Ecologica se puede disfrutar de las mejores pizzas artesanales, con masa fina e ingredientes ecologicos. Te ofrecemos tambien ensaladas, pastas y los mejores postres originales.
Far Away
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Our first meal in St Cruz. Very good food skilfully cooked and presented. Friendly, efficient service too. The menu is eclectic and all the better for it. Prawns in curry sauce with couscous? A version of Beef wellington? Falafel? All good. Wholeheartedly recommended.

Visited May 2013

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food at a great price”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I chose to eat here on my first night in Santa Cruz based on tripadvisor reviews. It was a great choice, this is a small restaurant which is very clean and modern. The menu was available in english and we spoke with the waiter in a mix of Spanish and English. Excellent service. The food was a great price, for starters we ate spring rolls with langoustines and a kind of tricolor salad made with mashed avocado which was delicious.
For mains we had a fillet steak which was only 14e and a pork fillet dish. The food really was lovely and i would highly recommend this restaurant for value and delicious well cooked fresh food.

• Visited June 2013
Chamcook
“Seek this one out...”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

You are in for a treat here. On short notice, the restuarant accomodated a group of 11 visiting scientists, many who had travelled extensively and with extensive experience of a variety of cuisines. It was fair to say that all were very impressed in my party. The food was superb, very fair value, the service was fine, and the ambiance of the small restaurant was cosy. Full marks! I liked it so much I returned the next night and enjoyed some other items from the menu. I also enjoyed a good chat with the Scottish owner, who freely shared his knowledge of the island with me. Again, a great time.

• Visited May 2013
“Fabulous restaurant”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Visited Mauma for our friends 40th birthday last week during a cruise holiday. We had a lovely meal & celebration, the owners were absolutely great in organising things via email with us.
Would definitely go back for a meal if we are ever back in Santa Cruz.

• Visited April 2013
“Relaxed dining with incredible food and service”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, service and food here. My 'menu del dia' was excellent and great value at 12.50 euros.

Service was excellent, both waiter and chef who appeared from nowhere to explain the menu to me in English. Other than that I was left to enjoy the meal and my book!

Visited April 2013