the sign "hotél sin humo" in the lift must be a joke, the smell in the room proved otherwise. I tried to change rooms, but that was said to be impossible because it was fully booked. Although I later found out that at least three of my colleagues managed to change. You can't sleep with open window, unless you're one of the lucky few that are not affected by the very noisy boulevard just in front of the hotel. From the roof you've got a nice view on the refinery and internet is free (if you have the patience to wait 5 minutes for the login-page to load, and at least the same amount for every subsequent page). The service during breakfast is very fast in taking away your plates and cutlery, but very slow in serving you the drinks you ordered. I think you'll get my point....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Silken Atlantida, located in the new financial and commercial center of the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the capital of the largest of the Canary Islands and on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Santa Cruz is an ideal city for walking and shopping, know, love the island cuisine and enjoy the best cultural programming.The Hotel has 144 rooms, which are distributed in 96 comfort, 8 deluxe, 8 junior suites, and a total of 32 rooms on the executive floor "Silken Club." These rooms with great space, light and modern decoration. All offer shower massage, choice of amenities, free safe, free wireless, digital television and double or queen size bed and planta Silken Club also has a separate hall with free Wi Fi internet connection, 24 hours coffee, tea, milk, fresh fruit and pastries, as well as daily newspaper, shoe shine and a pillow menu. A unique product in the capital of Tenerife.The Hotel has seven conference rooms with capacity for up to 400 people, all of them very versatile and equipped with the most modern technology.The Hotel has a Gastrobar where you can enjoy a refreshing suggestive with a selection of wines and champagnes.There is an excellent relaxation area to start or end the day in the hotel terrace where you can enjoy our jacuzzis, saunas, fitness-center or in the solarium, while you can see the best view of the city, likewise, also has ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz Tenerife/Santa Cruz De Tenerife