This is a new, modern and clean hotel (opened in 2002) with a very good location in the town centre of Santa Cruz.
The hotel Reception team provides a good service and an excellent hospitality. As our room was not yet ready when we checked-in, we were upgraded to a VIP suite with free access to a complimentary cafeteria open 24/24 h offering tea, coffee, fruit and pastries.
The hotel is very secure with CCTV cameras everywhere and a night watchman.
We only spent one night at Silken Atlantida and had the opportunity to see two different airlines crews stay in the hotel. That obviously gives evidence that the accommodation is suitable.
Beds are very comfortable and the bathroom is perfect.
We also appreciated the jacuzzi, sauna and gym as well at the spa located at the 9th floor terrace with a very new view of Santa Cruz.
Next to the hotel (100 metres) is a large shopping centre with Carrefour hypermarket and many restaurants, cinemas and shops. The lighting in the suite is however not sufficient.
As far as car parking is concerned, we unfortunately had no other choice than paying for an extra 12€ for the underground parking because it is very difficult or even almost impossible to park in the downtown streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Silken Atlantida, located in the new financial and commercial center of the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the capital of the largest of the Canary Islands and on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Santa Cruz is an ideal city for walking and shopping, know, love the island cuisine and enjoy the best cultural programming.The Hotel has 144 rooms, which are distributed in 96 comfort, 8 deluxe, 8 junior suites, and a total of 32 rooms on the executive floor "Silken Club." These rooms with great space, light and modern decoration. All offer shower massage, choice of amenities, free safe, free wireless, digital television and double or queen size bed and planta Silken Club also has a separate hall with free Wi Fi internet connection, 24 hours coffee, tea, milk, fresh fruit and pastries, as well as daily newspaper, shoe shine and a pillow menu. A unique product in the capital of Tenerife.The Hotel has seven conference rooms with capacity for up to 400 people, all of them very versatile and equipped with the most modern technology.The Hotel has a Gastrobar where you can enjoy a refreshing suggestive with a selection of wines and champagnes.There is an excellent relaxation area to start or end the day in the hotel terrace where you can enjoy our jacuzzis, saunas, fitness-center or in the solarium, while you can see the best view of the city, likewise, also has ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz Tenerife/Santa Cruz De Tenerife