See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a good location. Clean but not like the Americsn hotels. No hair dryer or shampoo or air conditioni g. There is a ceiling fan. Breakfast was served upstairs on a terrace and was ample. Yogurt fruit coffee boiled egg juicd and breakfast sandwich. Tv was a computer screen.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2017

We were booked to stay in The Oceano a few doors away but The Oceano was closed .
Given keys to room 404 , the room stunk of stale cigarettes and there was pubic hair all over the bathroom . Advised reception and were given the keys to 704 . We were shocked to find an ash tray on the table and no smoke detectors in room .
We had two sleepless nights in this horrible place , a decrepit ceiling fan whirring was the only cooling device . There was no patio just a small window with a torn shabby outer shade and shabby net curtains inside .
The noise outside was unbearable Day and night .
I could go on and on ,the only good thing about this place is the location for shopping

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2017

I stayed five nights in this hotel that is well located in the city, on the main shopping street. The room was big enough and nicely decorated. I had very quiet nights, which I
appreciated. The windows of the room were well shielded from the sun.
However, only one of the two owners understands and speaks English.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2017

I stayed here in January while visiting Santa Cruz. Very central Hotel on the Main Street. Not very expensive. I was on the fourth floor and Room overlooked the street so it was noisy at night.
Only Spanish programmes on the TV. Bed was comfortable, I needed extra pillows which were in the wardrobe but they had seen better days. I had no choice but use them. Breakfast was adequate, juice, sandwich, boiled egg, yougart and tea/coffee.
Cannot complain for what I paid.

Room tip: Try to get roomnot facing the Street.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 14, 2017

My wife, my son and daughter (adults) stayed here for a 4 night stay in January. We had not been to Tenerife before, so went very much on reviews. We chose this hotel with the sea/bay view on the 9th floor. What a view and a price worth paying a bit extra for, great balcony. The hotel was great and the food (we were breakfast & evening meal) was simply superb for the price. Lovely fresh buffet style, both sittings, loads of choice. Both meals we looked forward to for the short stay. Lovely facilities; we were lucky with the weather 23 degrees every day, so my son and daughter sunbathed by the pool every day. My wife and I went for nice walks. Great position in the heart of the resort,. Would very much recommend this hotel for the price it charges, superb value, staff were great, very clean, spot on. Thank you !

Room tip: Pay a bit extra for a sea/bay view.
Date of stay: January 2017