“excellent value”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 4, 2014

we visited at lunch time for a three course plus a glass of wine for 5.71 euros. so inexpensive and so good. must be the busiest Chinese restaurant in Puerto and no wonder at the price.

Nice hot food served by friendly staff.......we'll be back

Reviewed January 3, 2014

After pigging out at Regulo the night before I thought I would seek this Chinese restaurant out for a light evening meal. I wasn't expecting much, the menu on the outside looked extremely cheap, how wrong I was! Linen napkins and table cloths with Chinese lantern style lamps give it a pleasant atmosphere, the friendly waitress took my order of prawns with curry and rice and a small beer and returned with a a generous plate of prawn crackers to go with my beer. The prawns and rice was hot, tasty and a generous portion (comparable with a similar dish I had the week before in the Hotel Botanico Thai restaurant at four times the price). I then had fried pineapple with honey, the pineapple was in crispy batter at an unbelievable 1.95 Euro! The bill including two Dorada beers was 10.20 Euro, not only that the waitress bought a bottle of Chinese liqueur to the table and supplied a shot 'on the house'. Very relaxed, with two small Chinese children playing at the other end of the restaurant. This kind family deserve support.

2  Thank Ray H
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Ate twice in this restaurant. Great service, lovely surroundings and the family who run it are so friendly. The food is of exceptional quality, piping hot, very tasty and lots of it. We enjoy eating out every night on holiday and like to try several restaurants, this one was one of the cheaper nights, so therefore brilliant value for money. They also do take-away which is great if you fancy staying in your apartment instead of going out to eat. :)

1  Thank Pamela S
Reviewed October 21, 2013

What a wonder to find, we were looking for a Chinese restaurant and happened upon Meilin.
Absolutely fantastic food at great prices.
The food was piping hot and tasted oh so good.
The family who ran the restaurant were so friendly and it was a great pleasure to meet them and their gorgeous daughter/granddaughter.
They completely spoiled us and gave us free chinese alcohol, I can still taste the flavour.
This restaurant, it's owners and their food, beautiful.

1  Thank Breckland2402
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Looking for an oriental "night" we stumbled on Meilin - two soups, a Duck dish, Chicken dish and rice would have easily fed 3 maybe four, great food lovely people and value for money!! (Two soup, Duck, Chicken, Special Rice, 3 bottles of Chinese beer 30Euros!!!)

1  Thank AdeFi50