We have just returned from staying here as a family of 4 (with a 10 and 1 year old) and it was great. Staff very friendly, breakfast fine. Apartments clean and only criticism is lack of air con but we bought a cheap fan from town to get some relief from the afternoon temperatures. The only downside was that our 10 year old daughter didn't have any other kids to play with at the pool as the other guests were mainly German or Spanish but to me and her Dad this was refreshing :) The 15 minute walk into town was lovely and good exercise every day, and for the price you can't get better than here. Would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BAHIA PLAYA APARTMENTS is integrated into the enclave that includes Playa Jardin. Work of creative genius Cesar Manrique, remembered Canarian artist who took the lush nature island to design this beautiful seaside resort. Located on the coast of the tourist resort of Puerto de la Cruz, near the famous Loro Parque, and surrounded by exotic gardens and leisure areas, Playa Garden is equipped with all amenities and has a horizontal breakwater that protects a part of the bathing area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Apartamentos Bahia Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Bahia Playa Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartamentos Bahia Playa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz