Stayed with my girlfriend for our first sun holiday. When you first arrive after an hour transfer from the South Airport the building looks dated and very imposingly big, however as soon as you get into reception you find it is all decorated lovely and there is no reason to worry.
We had a room situated on the 6th floor with a sea view which made a great sight to wake up and go to bed to, the room itself was clean although the carpet was a little worn, we had a telly with just BBC world news unless your fluent in German or Spanish. There is a safe deposit box in the wardrobe however there is a charge for it. The Bathroom was spacious and well maintain with a good pressured shower.
We went all inclusive, the resturant gave a wide selection of food from english classics, continental and native menus (You could have chicken nuggets for breakfast) the Bar was a "serve yourself" with a lager tap and bottles of spirits just placed on a table (good times)
The pool and entertainment were as expected and there was nothing much to write home about but for the price (£350 each for 7 nights all inclusive) we werent to disapointed.
All in all a very surprisingly adequate exprience for the price, would we return.....I wouldn't have any reason not to
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Interpalace by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Interpalace By Blue Sea Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz