We were all inclusive customers so the following points mainly relate to those who are all inclusive.
Overall the hotel has a lot of good points and bad points but weighing them out we would not go again. The good points are: a good range of swimming pools ,pretty location with restaurants, bars and shops, good places of interests , weather was mostly good, food is to a great quality, a good variety of food, a clean restaurant, overall helpful staff, large bedrooms, comfy beds, nice bathroom, some good facilities for example golf, tennis, and a spa.
The bad points are: very noisy due to car traffic and disco which resulted in us moving rooms, poor entertainment for example the parrot show as all they wanted was money for pictures, nowhere to sit unless you get up early and even though they ask people to not reserve sunbeds there are still no sunbeds so you yet again have to get up at least half eight, all drinks are in plastic cups, everything is self service and the locks on the doors were not very good which resulted in us being locked out of our room so we had to wait two hours for someone to fix our lock.
The places of interest which were excellent was the sian and loro and park which is cheaper if you buy a twin ticket in a local shop. Even though the waterpark was over an hour away it was worth it. Be prepared to take money to sian waterpark as you cannot take a picnic as they search your bags.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Interpalace by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Interpalace By Blue Sea Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz