When we arrived at this hotel it had a group of teenages outside the hotel which wasn't a good first inpression.
The room was basic but clean and for the first 3 days the hotel was quiet which is why we booked it. After the 3 days the group of spanish school children became noisy throwing stuff off balcony running up and down the corridores slamming doors until the early hours. Although this was reported and the kids were told nothing changed and the staff just joked with them.
The food was repetative of fish, goat and veal with chips or boiled salty potatoes. the entertainment at night was the hotel staff it was basic but this made it funny as the staff looked awkward. the sea is a 10 min walk with no sunbeds the hike back up is a killer a taxi is needed at a few euros. The weather is cloudy but warm and although there are notices not to leave your towels on sun loungers by the pool this is not policed so beds are empty just with towels on until lunch time.the only thing good about this hotel is the staff were friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Sea Interpalace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Interpalace Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz