Overall I would describe the hotel as shabby and not chic. It is badly in need of updating. Poor decor, particularly in communal areas. The stairs carpet, for example was very worn and stained. Not what would you expect from 4*. The rooms were clean, but air con completely ineffective and very uncomfortable beds. Our towels were not changed for a week. The staff were lovely, but they did laugh when we reported a huge cockroach in my daughters' room. The food was poor, especially for vegetarians. Not much variety, ok if you like chips! The dining area was very hot and stuffy, seemingly no air con. The pool area was small, much smaller than it looks on the pics and the 'rules' were all disregarded, which begged the question, why have rules? The life guard spent most of his time on the phone. However rules for the all inclusive food availability were strictly adhered to. Pizza, for example was only available as part of all inclusive at set times. Most odd. The advertised all inclusive snacks was my biggest bug bear. Listed as available were sandwiches, burgers, pizza, pastries and ice cream. However, a few grotty rolls, some plastic ham and cheese, occasional pizza and some dubious hot dogs were all that was in fact on offer. Other facilities on offer were mini-golf and tennis. We had fun, but the mini golf course was in dire need of repair and only five battered clubs available. For tennis only three racquets available. The beach was a half hour walk down very steep steps, not suitable for buggies or wheelchairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Interpalace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Interpalace Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz