2 18 year old girls first time away we didnt intend to stay here but the company messed up our bookings so wasnt too sure what we was getting ourselves in for!.. On arrival we were a bit shocked from the outside it looks a bit out dated but inside was very clean and what i thought typical tenerife decor.
food was good always something to eat and plenty of it lots of salad and meat and always good old pasta and chips if ur fussy. Waiters were brilliant spoke little english besides one called jorge a lovely lovely man who made our trip fab.
The pool was nice and clean, the indoor one wasnt used due to good weather so cant comment. The pool side bar is serve yourself so can drink as much as you want. The maids came everyday and towels and bedding regularly changed.
The hotel is in a quiet area a bit of a walk to the beach which has a lovely pool which is a deadly sun tap BE WARNED!!.. lots of shops and resturants to visit. didnt go to much of the entertainment the guys tried their best most of the guests are german spanish or french but they cater to everyones taste.
Overal fabby stay couldnt fault the hotel! .. only problem was that the staff didnt speak much english which was a bit of a pain but hey. would visit again if i wanted a quiet get away
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Sea Interpalace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Interpalace Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz