Well, You really get what you pay for with Aptos Florida. We spent a week there thinking that we would get a good value as we went during low season, the whole hotel needs a lot of TLC as it looked not well maintained, the location is an excellent selling point as it is right in a very quite area, close to the beach and Loro Park and Bus Station, we were quite surprised when they told us that the room is cleaned every other day with no shampoo and soap provided and in the entire week they did not change the bed linen as it is done once a week :-O, the pool was ok, small, cold water as apparently not many hotels over there offer climatised pools, unless they are the expensive ones, we stay on the second floor in a room facing the sea and the hotel next door (called Teneguia I think), we were lucky as if you are in lower floors or above the bar in the other side, it would have been a bit difficult to get any sleep as the windows are not sound proof, but I do not think you get many of them in Spain anyway, the room was spacious with a very useful kitchenette, no kettle provided, so it took longer to make any hot drinks needed first thing in the morning specially, our room (210) had a rusty bath, which was not a very pleasant thing to see every time you have to go into, the corridor outside the room had a hanging off switch to turn the lights on, hope nobody gets hurst! Overall we consider the hotel a place to stay if you do not might old sheets, towels change every 2 days, not double beds availables only single ones and staff who you have to say hello to them every time you come down as they barely look at you when you come off the lifts. Guys! in a very competitive market as yours, you have to keep the guests coming not only once, do not forget that there are other destinations in the same range of flight from the UK. We would think about it if we wanted to book this place again in the future, we would rather pay more for a better one for sure, bad mistake this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apartments Be Smart Florida (Tenerife) are ideally located close to to Playa Jardin, one of Puerto de la Cruz's best beaches. The bright and spacious apartments all have telephone,TV and safety deposit boxes and everything else you might need to make your stay unforgettable. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Be Smart Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Florida Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Florida Apartamentos Hotel Bookings
- Apartamentos Be Smart Florida Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz