My friend and I spent a wonderful week at the Turquesa no complaints at all. Food choices excellent about 7 per meal and very good food too. Staff friendly and helpful, rooms clean and spacious. Walking distance to Loro Parque which is well worth 33 Euro (3rd visit for me) Entertainment in the evenings very good Snakes, Birds of Prey, Dancing etc. All in all very satisfied with our choice of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acclaimed Hotel in Puerto de la Cruz and located almost 100 metres from Playa Jardín, one of the last projects by Canarian artist César Manrique. The Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa offers a wide range of services which cover the needs of all our clients. Our Welcoming facilities, including our Wifi spot, will satisfy all kinds of clients, adults and children, since we have all the necessary qualities to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gema Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz