First the good parts:
- location is nice, close to the sea and the historic centre, even Loro Parque is reachable for those not afraid of walking
- hotel is generally clean, friendly staff and the beds have good matresses
- car rental is at affordable prices and includes free parking spot right under the hotel
Then the bad parts:
- the hotel looks outdated with strange choices for design as the omnipresent neon white lights
- rooms are quite basic, no fridge inside (available for rent though) and noisy, you could hear everything happening in the hallway. Balcony door also let some of the outside air inside
- elevators were not coping, allways had trouble finding one first day. After that we used stairs.
- the restaurant is a gloomy place with no windows and low ceiling (thus very noisy). Waiters have the nasty habit of throwing the used cutlery in boxes making loud noise also.
- food was decent, after a thorough search we could find something to eat every day. Sweets however were very bad quality, even awful.
Overall: did I enjoy the stay here - almost, will I come again - no, will I recommend - no.More