We had a 10 day stay here.
Not a hotel for young people, nights entertainment was a piano player. Luckly there was alot of resturants ect a short walking distance away.
Rooms were ok amd cleaned daily.
We stayed bed and breakfast, which was ok. Same foods daily but was nice.
Swimming pool isnt great so we used the lido pool on the main strip area where you have to pay around 3euros each but well worth it.
Beach nearby is black sand, and theres not alot of it.
Some good local attrations such as loro park, there is a shuttle bus service for free.
I would not stay at this hotel again. But would go back to puerto de la cruz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, which boasts an excellent location in Puerto de la Cruz, is just 10 minutes away from Martiánez Lake. It has a total of 236 rooms which are shared across 10 floors. Guests have an inviting bar, WiFi and a wonderful restaurant available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Checkin Concordia Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concordia Playa Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Checkin Concordia Playa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz