I can recommend this hotel for anyone. Me and my fiance really enjoyed that hotel . To a city centre is quite far but hotel provide a free buses which is advantage. Food was really good and there was a lot of various dishes and every day was something different for dinner. It was dissapointing that we had to pay for a drinks on dinner ( I had a half board) and also internet connection was very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Resort is located on the island of Tenerife, the largest of the Canaries. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful black sand beaches like Playa Garden or the fabulous selection of parks, museums and historical monuments. It is essential to visit the leisure complex Martianez Lagos, created by the artist Cesar Manrique in Puerto de la Cruz during any stay. The Hotel is located in a residential neighborhood near the beach. This location is perfect for enjoying all the activities of the island and the subtropical gardens that surround the resort are a great way to relax after a day of hiking or beach sports. The rooms are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. All rooms have a separate bathroom, air conditioning, balcony or terrace and a safe. There is also a mini bar (extra charge). With regards to services, the Blue Sea Puerto Resort also has an outdoor swimming pool, pool bar, health club and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Puerto Resort by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotasa Puerto De La Cruz
- Puerto Resort By Blue Sea Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz