Me & my boyfriend stayed here for 8 nights in september and it was great.
The food was good full english at breakfast, pancakes, fruits, meats and cheeses and more. So plenty to chose from and the food was fresh & different everyday. The alcohol tent was awesome as you just helped yourself :)
Only thing I would say is you have to put you towel out at 7am to get a sun bed but it didn't bother us as we just went back to sleep.
Location was ok. A few shops and bars down the street not much for a young couple to do in the evening, The hotel has entertainment every evening until 12.
If you wanted to go out during the day the hotel bus takes you into town for free monday - friday.
Its not near the beach so you have to get the bus into town first, the beach was to stoney to even reach the sea so its not worth the visit to be honest.
For a good day out go to the zoo it was amazing, you just get the hotel bus into town then get on the zoo train which is free.
I would stay at this hotel again, the location for me was just a little to quiet but it has beautiful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Resort is located on the island of Tenerife, the largest of the Canaries. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful black sand beaches like Playa Garden or the fabulous selection of parks, museums and historical monuments. It is essential to visit the leisure complex Martianez Lagos, created by the artist Cesar Manrique in Puerto de la Cruz during any stay. The Hotel is located in a residential neighborhood near the beach. This location is perfect for enjoying all the activities of the island and the subtropical gardens that surround the resort are a great way to relax after a day of hiking or beach sports. The rooms are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. All rooms have a separate bathroom, air conditioning, balcony or terrace and a safe. There is also a mini bar (extra charge). With regards to services, the Blue Sea Puerto Resort also has an outdoor swimming pool, pool bar, health club and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Sea Puerto Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotasa Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Puerto Resort Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz