“Friendly service, great steaks”
Review of Steakhouse Taurus - CLOSED

Steakhouse Taurus
Cuisines: Steakhouse, International, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Helsinki, Finland
“Friendly service, great steaks”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I recommended for starters garlic bread and Camembert cheese. One Camembert it is enough for two people. Steak with mushroom cream sauce was excellent!

• Visited December 2013

• Finnish first
Geneva, Switzerland
“Very tender steak”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

A few meters away from the crowded square you'll find this great restaurant. Limited space outside, but plenty of tables available inside.

The service was good; I felt genuinely welcome.

My starter, a simple but delicious garlic bread come out pretty quickly as you would expect.
The main course, a 300gr. filet steak followed not too long after I had finished my starter. It came in two pieces, probably a combination of the 2 smaller options on the menu.
After all that I couldn't eat a dessert, so I'll have to return another day to try that.

Small tip: they have WiFi and they gave me the code without any questions asked. Good to keep up to date, and review the restaurant of course ;-)

3 Thank CHMark
Keighley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST STEAK EVER,!!!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We went here on the last night of our holiday, having walked passed it a few nights before. It looked really nice from outside and the food looked very good too so we decided to give it a try!

We both ordered fillet steak XL because we thought M or L may not be big enough? WOW,!! We got 2 HUGE pieces of fillet and they were cooked to absolute perfection.. Just how we'd asked. The potatoes and other vegetables were excellent too.

The price was very reasonable and the service was 2nd to none.. Very friendly and good atmosphere.. I would definitely recommend this place and will be going straight back there when we return... :)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank olly689
London, United Kingdom
“Really No 12 - don't bother!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We only went here because it had good reviews on trip advisor. Wish we hadn't!

They bought the starters, bar one, and then my mothers starter arrived after everyone else had finished. They then bought our main courses out having not cleared the plates from the starters and my mother still hadn't finished her late arriving starter. They took her dinner back but as far as I can see just put it on a hot plate.

There was an apology....apparently the chef forgot about the extra starter....like that made it ok.

In the interests of being balanced I couldn't fault the food when it actually arrived. It was just the faulty towers esk service that spoiled the experience.

The final chapter of the comedy of errors was when we were told they did not accept cards and we would have to pay the bill in cash. I mean what self respecting establishment does not take cards in 2013. They were lucky we just about had enough cash to scrape together between us. After 15 years coming to Tenerife this is the first time a restaurant has ever said to is they didn't accept cards.

The food is actually good but please be aware of my warnings on service.

2 Thank Andrew T
uk
“Perfect steak”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

First ,believe all the positive reviews just back from puerto and let me tell you these are some of the best steaks I have eaten,simple menu and great service ,I have had steaks at prices over double what you pay here and they don't come close

• Visited October 2013