This was our third time staying at the Masaru in La Paz, and we weren't disappointed. This time we had a studio looking back into the garden area, and tennis court area. It was very quite at night, and we had a lovely view of Teide from our balcony.
The big attraction of staying here is the lovely pool and surroundings. The bar/cafe does a nice range of snacks.
Guests can avail of wi-fi in the lobby area, although they now issue tickets with an account number and associated password that are valid for twelve hours.
The hotels continues to be very clean - our room was cleaned regularly.
I just love staying in La Paz with it's Germanic feel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the residential area of La Paz, next to the Botanical Gardens, with views over the Orotava Valley, Mt. Teide and the sea, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the Lago Martianez swimming pools and the beach. It is a tourist complex built in 1974 and totally refurbished between 2001 and 2004. It holds the “Tourist Quality Q” awarded by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and it consists of over 240 units between apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Masaru Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masaru Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Masaru Apartments Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz