I recommend asking for room facing the ocean which is quite a distance away. A beautiful view, a nice atmosphere. Nice hotel. Great coffee shop on ground floor for coffee and toasted sandwiches and again lovely view of the gardens.
My main problem with the hotel is the internet wasn't working properly and when fixed,worked for a day and went funny again. This pattern repeated for the duration of my stay. And yet internet is essential for me in the room.
That is my only real gripe. There is no ac,but really is not necessary as did not bother me once and I love a cold ac
Reception area is lovely( spent a lot of time there on my laptop) and the surrounding area of la Paz is beautiful and peaceful. Much nicer than the main town of puerto de la cruz down below
Overall a very pleasant experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the residential area of La Paz, next to the Botanical Gardens, with views over the Orotava Valley, Mt. Teide and the sea, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the Lago Martianez swimming pools and the beach. It is a tourist complex built in 1974 and totally refurbished between 2001 and 2004. It holds the “Tourist Quality Q” awarded by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and it consists of over 240 units between apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Masaru Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masaru Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Masaru Apartments Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz