Stayed at the masaru from 28th Sept - 5th Oct and had an excellent time. The hotel was superb, stayed bed and breakfast which was great, loads of choice between the usual european breakfast to scrambled eggs and bacon, and a mouth watering selection of pastries! The day before we left we went to the reception and explained we were leaving early in the morning and they made us a packed lunch which we enjoyed. The hotel staff were really friendly and helpful, couldn't have asked for more. We requested sea view/mountain view room and got both, great stuff the view from the balcony was gorgeous. Rooms were big and well equipped, even managed to get two english channels, only problem with the room was the bed as it was a twin. The location was good but not great, steep hill from the main attractions, just got a taxi back up some nights (about 3euros) and walked the others, but theres plenty around the hotel in terms of restaurants and shops as well. Its right round the corner from the botanical gardens, a short drive (with free mini-train) to loro parque and short walk to the lago de martianez, all of these are a must if staying here! Pool was great, didn't wait for a sunbed once, restaurant and cafe was good and reasonably priced, small shop in the lobby - again reasonably priced. Lots of Germans though, but what can you expect from the canaries? Loved it, will definitely be going back next year. If you go here you must go to el carmino, a restaurant on the way down to the town, they show english football most nights, great atmosphere and lovely people, threw a party for my boyfriend with a cake and everything as it was his birthday whilst we were there :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the residential area of La Paz, next to the Botanical Gardens, with views over the Orotava Valley, Mt. Teide and the sea, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the Lago Martianez swimming pools and the beach. It is a tourist complex built in 1974 and totally refurbished between 2001 and 2004. It holds the “Tourist Quality Q” awarded by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and it consists of over 240 units between apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Masaru Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masaru Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Masaru Apartments Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz