Stayed here in january, the apartment was nice except no sun on the balcony which was pool side, the other side is better, for self catering it would of been difficult to cook full meals, no oven, microwave or even a grill, no kettle or toaster which you would think would be standard for self catering, staff were great, the only other dissapointing thing was, they advertise a poolside bar which was never open, just seems to be used for storage, also advertise pool table etc they dont have this either, on the plus side I had trouble getting wifi in the room which they sorted and even gave us 4 days free, all in all ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio apartments Resort with 135 fully equipped studio with bathroom, kitchenette, balcony. Outdoor pool and children's pool heated in winter. Buffet Restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and / or dinner. 24 Hour reception. Car rental. Free Wifi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartments Pez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Pez Azul Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartments Pez Azul Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz