It was our first holiday, and choosing Pez Azul was not a bad choice. It is nice and clean hotel. The breakfast area could be much cleaner such as fridges for desserts, tables, glasess... Not big variety of food for breakfast, but looking what are you paying staying in this hotel, it is a real value for money.
The room was big enough, with dinning area and very clean. Kitc had a small kettle, 2 ring hob and small fridge/freezer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio apartments Resort with 135 fully equipped studio with bathroom, kitchenette, balcony. Outdoor pool and children's pool heated in winter. Buffet Restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and / or dinner. 24 Hour reception. Car rental. Free Wifi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartments Pez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Pez Azul Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartments Pez Azul Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz