We spent a week in November 09 in Casablanca apartments, with a 3 years old. The stay was great. For such a low price (we paid some eur520 for 6 nights, 2 bedroom apartment) we got cleaning everyday except I think Thu and Sun. Also included lining change!
There is also a small nice hotel bar with usual european food for very affordable prices.
The hotel was very clean, staff very nice and friendly, there is a pool and children pool as well. The rooms very spacious and comfortable.
It is true that the hotel is on a sort of a hill and you have to climb back when coming from the beach/city centre, but it didn't matter.
The only issue was the Wifi coverage, which only works in reception are with a very poor signal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We consider our apartments to be comfortable and modern, ideal for an enjoyable stay. Situated in a residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, with wonderful views of Teide and the Orotava Valley, just 800m walk from the centre and the seawater pools Lagos Martianez. Nearby you can find supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Our studios with sleeping area and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathroom with bath and shower and are equipped with a hairdryer. The kitchen area includes a full cooker with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and microwave. The apartments also boast satellite TV, direct dial telephone, a safe and personal Wi-Fi. Cleaning is carried out 5 times per week, with the change of bed linen twice a week and towels every other day. Baby cots and highchair are available on request free of charge. Our cafe bar offers continental breakfast with thermal carafes service and a wide and varied menu of combined dishes. We also have 24h reception service, gym with special prices for our clients, games room, pool table, table tennis, Internet access, coin laundry and an outdoor swimming pool with access for disabled guests and a separate pool for children. Entertainment program is provided throughout the year and an additional program for children during the summer. On request and with extra charge we also organize shuttle service from/to the southern airport (Reina Sofia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Apartamentos Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Casablanca Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Casablanca Tenerife
- Casablanca Apartments Tenerife
- Apartamentos Casablanca Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz