We love Puerto de la Cruz as a destination and have been back about 25 times over the last 33 years. Apartments Casablanca are so convenient for our type of holiday, a bit out of town so quite peaceful, we can walk up the hill and out through the banana plantations to an isolated bay and good restaurant, the botanical gardens or Abaco (traditional house). The orchid garden is close by. The town centre and sea front is down the hill and along a palm tree lined avenue. There are many good restaurants in town. There are several supermarkets close by and the facilities at the apartments for preparing your own meals is spot on. All the staff are very friendly and helpful, the reception staff are always ready to help and advise. There is a free road train to the zoo which is very good, you can also use the train to save walking one way to get to the larger beach and restaurant Tambo (excellent sea food right by the sea). We particularly enjoy the Canary style of music very South American influenced (late light at Bodega Mario San Telmo) and various restaurants and bars during the evening. I don't know what they are singing about but it sounds great. I recommend watching the sunset, listening to the entertainment, eating a cake and drinking a cocktail in front of the Cafe De Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We consider our apartments to be comfortable and modern, ideal for an enjoyable stay. Situated in a residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, with wonderful views of Teide and the Orotava Valley, just 800m walk from the centre and the seawater pools Lagos Martianez. Nearby you can find supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Our studios with sleeping area and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathroom with bath and shower and are equipped with a hairdryer. The kitchen area includes a full cooker with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and microwave. The apartments also boast satellite TV, direct dial telephone, a safe and personal Wi-Fi. Cleaning is carried out 5 times per week, with the change of bed linen twice a week and towels every other day. Baby cots and highchair are available on request free of charge. Our cafe bar offers continental breakfast with thermal carafes service and a wide and varied menu of combined dishes. We also have 24h reception service, gym with special prices for our clients, games room, pool table, table tennis, Internet access, coin laundry and an outdoor swimming pool with access for disabled guests and a separate pool for children. Entertainment program is provided throughout the year and an additional program for children during the summer. On request and with extra charge we also organize shuttle service from/to the southern airport (Reina Sofia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Casablanca Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Casablanca Tenerife
- Casablanca Apartments Tenerife
- Apartamentos Casablanca Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz