We have just spent a week here on an RCI Gold Star swap and it really is not a 5 * place.
The bathroom has an old bathroom suite ( bath with a shower head in ) and the shower is not a positive experience as the bath is too narrow and small to have a good shower ( in a 5 star fashion)
The spare room ( which I had to use to put clothes in) would have been too squashed for 2 adults to stay in comfort as the wardrobes were so close to one of the twin beds that you could not open them
The bathroom had a bad smell which only evaporated on about day 3 and the terrace was too long and thin to sit out together...we had to sit with our backs to each other. However...the view of Mount Teide was good and somehow made up for the lack of space. We were on the main road side and had sun for most of the day but also road and restaurant noise to some on some days.
We opted to buy pre-paid breakfasts and the they were good but little things annoyed us such as not getting a side plate to put our toast on. ( we had to put it on the tablecloth!)
The reception staff were brilliant and they were helpful and knowledgeable about all things
BUT the real downside for me was that the beds and the pillows were very uncomfortable. I developed chronic back pain during this holiday and the settee ( being a bed settee) was equally uncomfortable.
I think this is a great location for families but if you want a bit a adult only luxury then look elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We consider our apartments to be comfortable and modern, ideal for an enjoyable stay. Situated in a residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, with wonderful views of Teide and the Orotava Valley, just 800m walk from the centre and the seawater pools Lagos Martianez. Nearby you can find supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Our studios with sleeping area and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathroom with bath and shower and are equipped with a hairdryer. The kitchen area includes a full cooker with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and microwave. The apartments also boast satellite TV, direct dial telephone, a safe and personal Wi-Fi. Cleaning is carried out 5 times per week, with the change of bed linen twice a week and towels every other day. Baby cots and highchair are available on request free of charge. Our cafe bar offers continental breakfast with thermal carafes service and a wide and varied menu of combined dishes. We also have 24h reception service, gym with special prices for our clients, games room, pool table, table tennis, Internet access, coin laundry and an outdoor swimming pool with access for disabled guests and a separate pool for children. Entertainment program is provided throughout the year and an additional program for children during the summer. On request and with extra charge we also organize shuttle service from/to the southern airport (Reina Sofia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Casablanca Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Casablanca Tenerife
- Casablanca Apartments Tenerife
- Apartamentos Casablanca Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz